help out a friend

Mika

Established Member
i have met him as well. he is a pretty nice guy. he has a different personality but one that is suited well to the requirements of this job. He is a genuine person who will open his home to anyone in need and has done so on several occasions when members of his site out of state visit texas.

I can honestly say that you are the first person that has spoken positively about him. I got quite a few buddies who have gone to the RiceKiller meets in Dallas and he hasn't given them the time of day. I'm not talking about folks who drive mark ass busted hoopties, but 11 sec and 10 sec cars.

Edit: I am not saying that what you said isn't true, that he was helpful to you. But to the majority of the folks that have met him, he doesn't seem like quite the character that one would vote for.

Mika

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
thats funny because the meets are his...... if he had taken over exsisting meets he would not be finding new locations and purchasing insurance policies to guarentee them etc....

I see you are from Minnesota, so of COURSE you know more than someone who has lived in Dallas and who has actually been to "his" meets :read: I remember going to a meet before it became a "Ricekillers" meet, it was full of stupid fast cars and exotics - around 200 cars. After he put it on his site and started calling it a Ricekillers meet, it was run over by ricers and trash with no respect for other's property. That meet shut down and was moved to new locations every few weeks...every time he would follow, and it would get ruined and moved again. He may do things differently now, but that doesn't change the fact that he is an unmitigated pompous ass with little respect in the Texas car community...he has to get supporters from so far out of the state so as to avoid the reputation he's earned here, from people who have met him and know that, strangely, he's not the same as his e-persona...he's worse.

DUMBASS

Banned
I see you are from Minnesota, so of COURSE you know more than someone who has lived in Dallas and who has actually been to "his" meets :read: I remember going to a meet before it became a "Ricekillers" meet, it was full of stupid fast cars and exotics - around 200 cars. After he put it on his site and started calling it a Ricekillers meet, it was run over by ricers and trash with no respect for other's property. That meet shut down and was moved to new locations every few weeks...every time he would follow, and it would get ruined and moved again. He may do things differently now, but that doesn't change the fact that he is an unmitigated pompous ass with little respect in the Texas car community...he has to get supporters from so far out of the state so as to avoid the reputation he's earned here, from people who have met him and know that, strangely, he's not the same as his e-persona...he's worse.

I lead the MN chapter for RKC..... I know he meets well. there are still lots of exotic cars and many fast cars at the meets esspecially the sunday afternoon meet that is restarting shortly. Bottom line is as a spokesperson and public personality Jared by far and away beats jamie. that is all this is about. not meets or anything else.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I lead the MN chapter for RKC..... I know he meets well. there are still lots of exotic cars and many fast cars at the meets esspecially the sunday afternoon meet that is restarting shortly. Bottom line is as a spokesperson and public personality Jared by far and away beats jamie. that is all this is about. not meets or anything else.

Oh ok, well if we're talking as a spokesperson, then he is an ass. Seriously...have you met him in person? This is the guy that, knowing me less than 5 seconds, wanted me to take my top off for a Ricekiller sticker. When I refused, he walked away and wouldn't have anything to do with us after that. That's a great way to represent a club you lead huh? His people skills are nonexistant, he has no tact or respect, and his ego is enormous. I can't imagine this Jamie lady being worse, so I'm voting for her. I'll vote for her again when I get home.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Oh ok, well if we're talking as a spokesperson, then he is an ass. Seriously...have you met him in person? This is the guy that, knowing me less than 5 seconds, wanted me to take my top off for a Ricekiller sticker. When I refused, he walked away and wouldn't have anything to do with us after that. That's a great way to represent a club you lead huh? His people skills are nonexistant, he has no tact or respect, and his ego is enormous. I can't imagine this Jamie lady being worse, so I'm voting for her. I'll vote for her again when I get home.

Hahahahhaa. Hybred FTW. :beer:

homer302

Banned
I think you did so good we crashed the site. I keep getting error 404 page not found..................and yes, my internet is working fine.

DUMBASS

Banned

yep met him before. no he did not try to get me to take my top off. He has managed to have an impact on thousand of people. apparently he can get a message out. you know him yet before i mentioned jamie you had no idea who she was. If i am a business choosing someone to market me i pick the one who can reach people.. End of story. Jamies looks like a space cadet in her viseo submission.

Common

Established Member
yep met him before. no he did not try to get me to take my top off. He has managed to have an impact on thousand of people. apparently he can get a message out. you know him yet before i mentioned jamie you had no idea who she was. If i am a business choosing someone to market me i pick the one who can reach people.. End of story. Jamies looks like a space cadet in her viseo submission.

Are you a girl?

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
you know him yet before i mentioned jamie you had no idea who she was. If i am a business choosing someone to market me i pick the one who can reach people.. End of story. Jamies looks like a space cadet in her viseo submission.

Then why are you coming here trying to (and succeeding in) getting people who don't know either one of them to vote for your guy? I'm just making sure the people you're asking to vote for him are informed on what kind of guy he really is. And yes, he's made an impact on thousands...who think he's a joke.

DUMBASS

Banned
Then why are you coming here trying to (and succeeding in) getting people who don't know either one of them to vote for your guy? I'm just making sure the people you're asking to vote for him are informed on what kind of guy he really is. And yes, he's made an impact on thousands...who think he's a joke.

It is just like the presidential election it is called campaigning. I am directing them to the site in hopes they vote for him. they can watch the videos of each there and make their own choice. Frankly if you actually watch the videos the decision is even easier.

Jared said to say he apolgizes for offending you etc.. he does not have an account here or he would do it himself. Thats one thing about jared is that he is man enough to admit a mistake and apolgize for it. I have seen it several times.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Jared said to say he apolgizes for offending you etc.. he does not have an account here or he would do it himself. Thats one thing about jared is that he is man enough to admit a mistake and apolgize for it. I have seen it several times.

:bs:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
i watched him make public apolgies several times. not sure where you get your information. Sorry he offended you (probably sometime ago).

The fact that he's had to make public apologies several times should tell everyone what kind of a douchebag this guy is.

Users who are viewing this thread