help out a friend

DUMBASS

Banned
Down to the end - help Jared out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contest for Jared to win to be the new spokesperson for the MyLifeMyMoney website ends in a few days... He needs everyone's help... No, he didn't ask me, or even know that I'm doing this, but I'm helping him out here, just like I helped out on a few other sites I frequent.

Why?
From another forum........

Jared has put on great meets in the dallas area for several years now, including one separate for the "mature" owners... the guy can promote, market and does everything for this car community selflessly... You're reading this now, right? along with how many other threads? wouldn't be here without him! He put this site together for you guys!

I think it really sucks that other people are trying to ruin something that could help build his career, because they're immature enough to think it's funny to be a jerk online...

So take the time if you haven't already, click below, and vote for Jared... he's not far behind! We can make it happen as a whole!

so...

Click here and vote! http://www.mylifemymoney.org/spokester-vote.php

Thanks for your help guys it is really appreciated.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I voted... its a close race... it takes one second guys... help this guy out... he can actually win

DUMBASS

Banned
I voted... its a close race... it takes one second guys... help this guy out... he can actually win

thanks guys.. the only reason he is behind is because a few guys got another forums members to vote for his competitor. if youa cctually watch the videos you would see how lame the competitor is.

DUMBASS

Banned
whats the deal with this competition thing this can someone give me cliffnotes or something:shrug:

they are competing to be the next my life my money spokester. Basically they will become a marketer/spokesperson for some new programs being offered by a credit union for young people. The winner basically gets a job and use of a company vehicle for a year.

Common

Established Member
lololol, just a few weeks back there was a thread on to vote AGAINST him. After that thread came out he lost his lead and hasn't been able to get it back.

DUMBASS

Banned
lololol, just a few weeks back there was a thread on to vote AGAINST him. After that thread came out he lost his lead and hasn't been able to get it back.

yeah theres a few guys that did not like him. if you watch the videos though his competitor is quite strange.......

He lost his lead becase a few people used macros to automatically revote for jamie every 5 seconds. The polling company reset the votes but left jamie with a 1000+ vote lead.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I voted against him the first time and I will do it again this time. I've actually met this character, he is a worthless ass. He hasn't put on great meets, he's taken over existing meets, taken credit for them, and ruined them.

Mika

Established Member
I voted against him the first time and I will do it again this time. I've actually met this character, he is a worthless ass. He hasn't put on great meets, he's taken over existing meets, taken credit for them, and ruined them.

Haha. I did the same too, actually. Quite a few folks have met him and he acts all uppity.

Mika

DUMBASS

Banned

thats funny because the meets are his...... if he had taken over exsisting meets he would not be finding new locations and purchasing insurance policies to guarentee them etc....

DUMBASS

Banned
Haha. I did the same too, actually. Quite a few folks have met him and he acts all uppity.

Mika

i have met him as well. he is a pretty nice guy. he has a different personality but one that is suited well to the requirements of this job. He is a genuine person who will open his home to anyone in need and has done so on several occasions when members of his site out of state visit texas.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Jared.jpg

Your boy looks like a tool. I think he lost :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread