Help on Pricing

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
Well i've decided to sell my cobra. I want a new toy and looking at getting a 03-04 cobra coupe with a whipple, and with supporting mods or a mystic. Still toying with a vette as well, just dont like the getting in and out of them. I know the market sucks for selling but that also goes for picking one up to. So what should i list my car for. I was thinking 13k with everything or part out the sc, wheels and ask 9-10k.

This is what she has
v1 strim aftercooled with 06 saleen heat exchanger, 8 rib conversion, head cooling mod
aviator intank, t rex inline, 42lbs, 90lmaf, kirban fpr
imrc deletes, battery relocate
bbk long tubes, bbk o/r h , mac cat back
frpp 4.10s, spec stg 2, fidanza alum flywheel, tri ax shifter
h & R ss springs, tokico blue shocks, mm 4 bolt cc plates
Bear eradispeed 2 pice rotor front, 1 pice rear with ebc green
FL sub frames with seat pans, cdc light bar, 1 pice speedster cover, 281 wing
Speedline wheels 18x8.5f, 18x10.5r with 90% 265 front and new 315 bfg dr rear
phatom boost, fp, water temp, oil pressure
new vert top, liner, glass

She just hit 68k still got stock block and has a few scratches, chips and what not from a 11 year old car. but overall i would give it 8.5 out of 10 both in and out. I am sure i am missing some stuff but you get the idea. So any input would be great.:beer:

a few pics
DSC00736-1.jpg

DSC00798-1.gif

cobra022.gif

cobra017.gif

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
yeah, it's a sharp car but it's not perfect. i love a convertible with the top down also. good luck with the sale.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I am thinking 10-11k at most unless you find someone who loves your car. The problem is you do no thave a built shortblock which for most buyers will make them very afraid to buy a boosted car not knowing what has been done to it and how stout it is esp. with a stock bottom end. Get the car detailed so it really pops out, that may help.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
i am just going to part it out. that way its easier to sell. I agree i dont think i would buy a boosted stock block if it was me. So maybe in a month or so i will have the car put back to stock for the most part and i will go from there. thanks:beer:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Uuuuugh. Wish I had the cash for the wheels, if you are parting it out.

Sad to see it go! I always really, really loved your car. A prime example of how badass a clean SN95 can be!

I think your price is fair.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
scott you will prob end up better parting it out, sell the car close to stock, and sell the parts for the price you want and is fair

mystical

Established Member
Uuuuugh. Wish I had the cash for the wheels, if you are parting it out.

Sad to see it go! I always really, really loved your car. A prime example of how badass a clean SN95 can be!

I think your price is fair.

Agreed. Second dibs on the wheels if you part out:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread