help me

churro

Established Member
wuz up guys

my problem is i have my Check Engine Light on its been running fine till last week it gave me 5 codes, I check it with the scanner and this are the codes

P0443
P0446
P0135
P0155
P0403

I cahnged my front o2 sensors bought them bran new from the dealer and nothing the car still showing this codes i clered them up and they come back up, and i call my tuner and he tell me it might have a vacuum leak at one of the EGR connections or hoses, but everything is perfect

plz help me guys i'm goin crazy lol

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
check fuse #8 in the fuse block under the dash. 20 amp fuse. the 4xx codes are purge valve, vent valve codes, and egr control solenoid. others are heater circuit codes for o2's. Fuse powers all of them

churro

Established Member
I change the fuse out and delete the code im waitting to see if it shows up again.
What it made a different was shifting to reverse i was having trouble shiting to reverse it was to hard, i change the fuse out and now it shifts soft to reverse:shrug:

DE07GT

Established Member
Don't go out and automatically buy parts next time. You fix the codes from top to bottom. The codes higher on the list sometimes cause the codes lower on the list.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Everything here seems to do with supplied voltage, so might want to check your battery or alt before going to crazy.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
:thumbsup: check the easy stuff first and sometimes you luck out. if it blows again I would be looking over the wires to all that sh!t I listed previously.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread