Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I love DD my HD. Gets 15 in city, supercharger whine, power everything, heated seats, seats 4 very comfortably. I got mine with 62000 miles on it stock with new brakes and new tires for 15k. I had a 6k down payment so I only owed 9k when I got it.

gonna have to call :bs:

aint no flippin' way you get 15mpg in the city with a supercharged harley. Not even close :nonono:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
gonna have to call :bs:

aint no flippin' way you get 15mpg in the city with a supercharged harley. Not even close :nonono:

With mine, I have noticed I save more on the street than the highway. Prob cause i'm not on open throttle the whole time.

Jroc

Established Member
With mine, I have noticed I save more on the street than the highway. Prob cause i'm not on open throttle the whole time.

Yeah I think my L drinks petrol the worst when cruising on the highway @ 80+ MPH. Cruising at 80 MPH my L starts really drinking some fuel.

Riding at 55/60 MPH the gas mileage isn't too bad.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Love lightnings, but for a DD in the snow go for the fx4, none of them will give you great mpg. Want great mpgs get a 4 cyl. car. The Lightning is a great DD in decent weather, I still miss ours. Fun factor>mpgs with a Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread