Help me name my business. I can't come up with anything good.

CobraJohn01

Established Member
ELITE1 said:
Here are a few of my ideas :shrug:

Doggy Daycare

Walking the dog

What up dog (dawg)

You the dog

K-9 companions

If I think of any others I will post them

K-9 companions is one of the ones I thought of and either that was already in use by someone to close by or too similar to someone else's. I can't remember off the top of my head. Keep the suggestions coming though. Can't have too many.

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
CobraJohn01 said:
If I can find some kind of way to give someone a little something, I will. But it'll literally be a little something considering I'll need as much money available as possible since I know that in the begining it'll be rough.

Speaking for myself I would be happy with a high double digit or low triple digit compensation. :pepper:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
opticshadow123 said:

:lol: you beat me to it damn :lol:

Woof Woof! :rolling:

Doggy Style :p

Woofy's backyard paradise :shrug:

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Reality Bites
While You Were Out
Snoopy Sitter
All Dogs Go To...

Those suck. Sorry. :kaboom:

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Sorry to throw another wrench in the situation, but it is always good to for a business' name (especially small business) to start with a letter early in the alphabet. A lot of people open a phone book and start with 'A', then 'B', then 'C', etc... So, if possible, this would be a good idea. What are you and your girlfriends names? Maybe you could play off of some combination of the 2?

Canine companions <~~~ You could use a picture of you and your girlfriend both walking dogs together. This could/would give potential customers a sense of caring, and a family atmosphere.

Critter Care Center

Just some other info if you haven't thought of it yet. When/if this thing does take off, you might want to look into merging with a local vet. This way you could offer all services to all animals all at the same place. A "walmart" for the 4 legged world if you will.

CobraJohn01

Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
Sorry to throw another wrench in the situation, but it is always good to for a business' name (especially small business) to start with a letter early in the alphabet. A lot of people open a phone book and start with 'A', then 'B', then 'C', etc... So, if possible, this would be a good idea. What are you and your girlfriends names? Maybe you could play off of some combination of the 2?

Canine companions <~~~ You could use a picture of you and your girlfriend both walking dogs together. This could/would give potential customers a sense of caring, and a family atmosphere.

Critter Care Center

Just some other info if you haven't thought of it yet. When/if this thing does take off, you might want to look into merging with a local vet. This way you could offer all services to all animals all at the same place. A "walmart" for the 4 legged world if you will.

I thought about that as far as teh phone book listing. I thought of a name like "AAA Dog Walkers" or something along those lines, simply for the phone book reason. But I thought that sounded kind of gay.

I love your "Canine Companions" idea. Especially the picture idea. Thanks for the suggestions. In the event we're able to gorw to become a doggy daycare like we'd want to, we've already planned on trying to get a groomer, trainer and/or vet to be a part of the business for the exact reason you mentioned. Good thinking.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
CobraJohn01 said:
I thought about that as far as teh phone book listing. I thought of a name like "AAA Dog Walkers" or something along those lines, simply for the phone book reason. But I thought that sounded kind of gay.

I love your "Canine Companions" idea. Especially the picture idea. Thanks for the suggestions. In the event we're able to gorw to become a doggy daycare like we'd want to, we've already planned on trying to get a groomer, trainer and/or vet to be a part of the business for the exact reason you mentioned. Good thinking.

You could use the "AAA Dog Walkers" or whatever and have it list the same number as whatever name you really want to use. :thumbsup:

CobraJohn01

Established Member
Is that legal? I thought your listing would have to be the same as you business name. Maybe I'm wrong. It's certainly possible since I've never looked into it.

Users who are viewing this thread