Help me choose my next car...

Never_Enough

Established Member
Shit, he could probably sell the Jetta, the MS6, and the Miata, have a nice downpayment and tiny ass payment on one of these cars he has named, and daily it.
The bank owns the Jetta, it's a lease. ;) $10k down = about $100 off the monthly. Much better off keeping that $ in my pocket or investing it. Anyway, I'm putting up WTB ads for the couple cars on my short list & will buy whatever I find a killer deal on. Makes my decision easy. No rush.

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
I logged in to say C7. 2014-2015's can be found for less than $40k. I drove an A8 C7GS I ceramic coated (a few feet at the time haha) and the interior is nicer than my C6Z and you barely felt any bumps. The A8 is a monster as well, definitely boost and widebody!

I feel you on wanting the top to come off, I have the itch to set a base C6 beside my Z this year or next. That or save a few years for a C7 GS. I am feeling old, targa and auto next for me haha.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am feeling old, targa and auto next for me haha.
I want the targa and the A8 as well in a C7Z07. Not because I can't shift, I have a 6 speed Roush now, but because it can downright boogie. lol
And if I want to use the paddles, it's there if I so choose. TRACKMODE BABY!! lol

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
I want the targa and the A8 as well in a C7Z07. Not because I can't shift, I have a 6 speed Roush now, but because it can downright boogie. lol
And if I want to use the paddles, it's there if I so choose. TRACKMODE BABY!! lol

I understand that! I think I may go A8 GS without the Z07 to put beside my Z. Guys are putting the AP Racing brakes on and the MRC update in and killing it on track. GM warranty also covers Track use as well now.

Sebring Orange A8 C7 GS with the MRC upgrade, AP Racing Brakes, and some 18x11’s/13’s, and FBO. That will be a monster, stock versus stock the GS is a few seconds slower than a C7Z!

Street-wise the A8 C7Z06/07 is the perfect combo just about!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I understand that! I think I may go A8 GS without the Z07 to put beside my Z. Guys are putting the AP Racing brakes on and the MRC update in and killing it on track. GM warranty also covers Track use as well now.
Sebring Orange A8 C7 GS with the MRC upgrade, AP Racing Brakes, and some 18x11’s/13’s, and FBO. That will be a monster, stock versus stock the GS is a few seconds slower than a C7Z!
Street-wise the A8 C7Z06/07 is the perfect combo just about!
HA HAAAAAAAAA
Sounds killer man. I want Sebring Orange as well. Admiral Blue is my second choice.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I logged in to say C7. 2014-2015's can be found for less than $40k. I drove an A8 C7GS I ceramic coated (a few feet at the time haha) and the interior is nicer than my C6Z and you barely felt any bumps. The A8 is a monster as well, definitely boost and widebody!

I feel you on wanting the top to come off, I have the itch to set a base C6 beside my Z this year or next. That or save a few years for a C7 GS. I am feeling old, targa and auto next for me haha.
2014 still had the A6. 2015+ for me

Users who are viewing this thread