Help lower fuel prices!!!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
I was the one who forwarded the email to my cousin
I was also the one who responded to some of the morons who obviously have their heads up their asses
pull your head out
and wake up
If you dont buy they dont get no money(I have explained it so yu can understand)
exxon is different than shell
but shell would also do the same thing if they could
use different fueling stations or smaller truck stops
Lets help the little guy, help us
how naive are you??? one, you dont buy from them, they sell to other gas stations. if you dont buy from the stations they currently sell to, they will sell to other gas stations. you dont buy gas period, they will sell it to any number of places in this world.

i certainly dont love the high prices, and i still remember living in indiana when i was 5 and seeing gas for .90/gallon, but quit being STUPID. if you really want to stick it to them, buy a diesel, and make your own damn fuel. they will sell elsewhere, but you will be keeping a lot more of your hard earned cash.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I was asked to post this up for you guys.

Exxon/mobile had the highest ever recorded earnings this last year and this upcoming year is looking just as good for investors,
shit Im even watching the trading charts for them so I can get in on the trading action
which means they made money off of this whole crude oil dilema that the nation is in
so if you put gas at one of their stations you are only helping to fuel the fire
and help them to raise our gas prices
and some of these dimwits think that its good to raise gas prices so they can own the roads,as if they are the elite
but what these ignorant people dont know is that when oil prices go up our whole economy falls
our dollear is almost completely based on the crude oil trade, its not based on gold
so if prices go up everything goes up including food, trash, and even water
different gas and oil companies do import their own oil
but when you have a major player that is backed by the wealthiest people in the world (the true ELITE)
it causes a monopooly that trickles downand affects the upperclass all the way down to the lowest class
I will repeat do not put diesel or gas or even buy oil from exxon/moblie
do your own research
find out who is buying what and from where
then you can help do your part to make america as great as it once was

so WHO asked you to post it up? God? EXXON MOBILE CEO? sunoco? Chavez?

you are an idiot ... nuf said

Edited to add: praying to the SVTP Gods that this gets moved to smackdown where it belongs

Users who are viewing this thread