Help finding this car

Playtme

Established Member
I have a friend that is looking at this yellow 03 cobra vert. with a vin # of "1fafp49y13f410254". Looks like it has a Saleen rear wing, black deep dish GT style rims, MM stb, and SS cobra in the bumper. It is in the Columbus Oh. area. The previous owner traded it in for a vet. thats all the info I know. The dealer doent seem to know much about mustangs and is little help on the mods that have been done to it....

"Seller's Notes: This beauty was a one owner trade for a Corvette. This supercharged beast has over $10k in suspension, exhaust and performance upgrades..."

but can not name the mods.
I dont know if he was a member here or not, any help would be nice.
Thanks, Joe

apache driver

Established Member
THAT DEALER IS A LYING TURD!

carfaxdh6.jpg

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
By the looks of the Carfax that Cobra has been passed around more than a 16 year-old slut at a frat party. Might have been a demo car because it was wrecked while still in the dealers possession.

U.M.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You know what, I wish the authorities would go after the dealer selling this car big time. There is no way in hell they don't know the history of this car. They're flat out hiding facts that would discourage a sale. IMO they're breaking the law! Man, look at the history on this car! ONE previous owner? Right! And they're not disclosing damage repaired? Can a dealer can fix a car damaged like this after delivery (but not sold) and still sell it as new? I thought only minor damage could go as unreported. So it was damaged in August of 2003 and apparently sold as "new" a couple of months later. Then sold a couple of times. And then there was apparently new damage reported in Feb. 2005. Would what that new damage was. Man, I would stay away from this one for sure. But maybe shove the CarFax report under the seller's nose to see what their explanation is. :nonono:

Playtme

Established Member
HolySheet! :eek: I'll call my friend right away. I knew you guys would know. Thanks for saving my friend a ton of headaches!:bowdown:

Playtme

Established Member
Well, well, well, look for a yellow 03 cobra vert near you soon! I went to see John who wants a cobra and give him the info. John said the dealer called him back and said that he would NOT sell that car to him. The dealer said that car is giong back to auction and that he would help Jonn find another cobra if he would like.
So watch out.

John found another 01 cobra vert so i'm heading over to the new edge forum and try again.

Thank you for all your help, Joe

Users who are viewing this thread