Help! Code p1233 and p0354

zacmustang03

Established Member
My 04 cobra ran fine the other day when I went to the gym. On the way home down the highway I went to pull out and pass a slow moving tractor and the car stumbled. I stayed out of boost and once passed I noticed my air/ fuel sitting around 14.8 and climbing past 15 with any touch of the fuel. I limped it the last few miles home . At home it idles rough and stumbles but stays running the car has a return fuel system on it . It has the frps still but no fpdm. My fuel pressure doesn't drop below 30lbs ( where I set it ) the pumps turn on when I turn the key and when it starts it idles rough and throws a p1233 and p0453 code . I have done some searching and everyone else that gets these seems to have issues with their pumps turning on or the inertia switch or fpdm. My switch is down my pumps run my car starts and there is no fpdm. But it doesn't run good at all .. Help

Last edited:

zacmustang03

Established Member
Alright I think I got the problem fixed . Thanks for all the help Svt ;)
One of my cats was clogged and my o2 was leaning out the car . I swapped back to my o/r x pipe and the a/f seemed to go back to normal and car smoothed out .

Users who are viewing this thread