HELP: Black Wheels

mach1033

Established Member
Lol... I did all the other stuff first, other than little finishing things here and there all that other stuff is done.... besides I have a vert, more of a fastish show car than a street warrior/race car...lol And I was sick of the standard wheels... I had FR 500's, see sig... for three years on there... needed something new to match the direction the rest of the car went. :beer:

Yeah... I have horrible taste tho. My car is to blingy now and takes endless hrs to get ready for a car show...lol You should come to some shows this year... No one ever seems to show up anymore in my category... would be nice to have some comp with another vert!! Especially in that color.
Also you should stop by our local forum... you can find out all the cruise info, photo shoot info and show/racing info on there. Bit slow right now, but it winter... haha

www.westcoastmustangs.ca There's the link. :beer:

I have a vert myself and I built a triple threat for the street. I shocked plenty of people with it including a Lamborghini Superleggera. His face was typical of all the ones that I beat. His arrogance prior to the race made the win so much sweeter. Basically what I'm saying is a vert can be made to hang with the best of them. :burnout:

Ratchet

Established Member
I have a vert myself and I built a triple threat for the street. I shocked plenty of people with it including a Lamborghini Superleggera. His face was typical of all the ones that I beat. His arrogance prior to the race made the win so much sweeter. Basically what I'm saying is a vert can be made to hang with the best of them. :burnout:

I know.... Lol see sig and times prior to built motor and dropping a couple hundred lbs... My nicest kill on new motor was a 2011 GTR... Perhaps he underestimated this vert... But kill none the less by about a car to 130+. :beer:

mach1033

Established Member
I know.... Lol see sig and times prior to built motor and dropping a couple hundred lbs... My nicest kill on new motor was a 2011 GTR... Perhaps he underestimated this vert... But kill none the less by about a car to 130+. :beer:

Most of the guys I race have German cars. In particular BMW's. Those guys love to " pick on me " cause I'm an easy win :lol:

Ratchet

Established Member
Most of the guys I race have German cars. In particular BMW's. Those guys love to " pick on me " cause I'm an easy win :lol:

Usually I don't pay attention to anything I know I'll beat. Only play with cars I think I'll lose to or it'll be close unless the douche is strong!! Lol if I really wanna go all out I'll go to the track and get booted there after a run or 2. Lol

99BlownVert

Established Member
I vote black saleens of course lol(See sig), but if you do cobra emblems in black too it really pops imo!

oct11cobra013.jpg

Last edited:

99BlownVert

Established Member
no just really low, its a custom suspension i had to do cause I put a tubular k on and kept factory a arms but I had to put on fox body a arms on it then I put mach 1 springs with 3/4 coil cut on them

mach1033

Established Member
no just really low, its a custom suspension i had to do cause I put a tubular k on and kept factory a arms but I had to put on fox body a arms on it then I put mach 1 springs with 3/4 coil cut on them

Looks great. My car was low like yours 2 summers ago and then hit a raised manhole cover and that ended that look.

Rasode92

Established Member
I vote black saleens of course lol(See sig), but if you do cobra emblems in black too it really pops imo!

oct11cobra013.jpg

looks deadly! i was planning for a white cobra at first because all of our families cars are white but i couldn't resist from the torch red :dancenana: i would do the black cobra emblems with a little red where the scales are but i think the black would be too much for the car. :??:

Rasode92

Established Member
Everyone has black saleens because they look nasty. When the funds are there and I'm done making the car go fast, I will most likely pull the trigger on black saleens and also go the red and black theme route. I love 10th anni wheels though and it shows that the car is a 10th anni. Just slam that pig!

Yup 10th anni. ! Gonna have the black saleens in around april when i insure the car! :rolling::rolling: Can't wait to lower it but just don't know whether i should cut the springs a coil or buy lowering springs which won't give me the look i want :(:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread