HELP: Black Wheels

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I'm rolling on the black machined ones myself. I get lots of compliments on the wheels as not many people have them.

KBPGK.jpg

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
cool man , hope your going gloss black, and dont go to thick on the stripe , just a 1\4" looks good more than that and it starts to look cheesy.Nice to see another Terminator on the coast , did you find it localy or across the boarder.

Last edited:

Rasode92

Established Member
cool man , hope your going gloss black, and dont go to thick on the stripe , just a 1\4" looks good more than that and it starts to look cheesy.Nice to see another Terminator on the coast , did you find it localy or across the boarder.

yup going gloss black! and yeah only 1/4" aswell. No kidding not many here ... my buddy also might get one so will be cruising this summer! Couldn't find any locally so go it from Bellevue, WA. Where you located? Could go for a cruise in the summer if you're nearby.

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
yup going gloss black! and yeah only 1/4" aswell. No kidding not many here ... my buddy also might get one so will be cruising this summer! Couldn't find any locally so go it from Bellevue, WA. Where you located? Could go for a cruise in the summer if you're nearby.

not alot of deals out your way and mostly always silver or black , i bought mine from the states aswell (kentucky)ther are a few Terminator guys out your way , go to westcoastmustangs.ca ,its not a very busy forum but there are events and cruises listed ther .I just moved from vancouver a year ago so im out of the cruise thing, 5 hrs away.some of the stang guys head out to the okanagan for shows so who knows ,mite see ya ther,,,enjoy the Terminator man, post some pics when you get the new wheels on her ...cheers

Rasode92

Established Member
not alot of deals out your way and mostly always silver or black , i bought mine from the states aswell (kentucky)ther are a few Terminator guys out your way , go to westcoastmustangs.ca ,its not a very busy forum but there are events and cruises listed ther .I just moved from vancouver a year ago so im out of the cruise thing, 5 hrs away.some of the stang guys head out to the okanagan for shows so who knows ,mite see ya ther,,,enjoy the Terminator man, post some pics when you get the new wheels on her ...cheers

thanks! yeah might see ya there... will posts pics whenever i get em!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
DO NOT GET BLACK CHROME ...it will look horrible

do yourself a favor, if you go one tru forged website there is a TON of pictures of the owners former ride ( torch red vert ) with various wheels.

Also, here is a photoshop I did of my car to see what CCW's look like.......if I ever got wheels, hands down it would be these. In fact, im keeping my stockers until I find a set for sale.
ian01.jpg

Ratchet

Established Member
I ordered TF's last week... Looking forward to gettin them and there will be plenty pics coming.

FromGTtoSVT that looks bad ass. Nice chop... :beer:

Rasode92

Established Member
I ended up get TF wheels that are 18x9 and 18x11 fender flush.... lol Can't say much more than that yet... haha:beer:

Im goin with Black Saleens as of right now but damn gonna look clean! Can't wait to see pics! Love your car :beer: aren't you from Squamish? My friend Parm was showing me pics of your car?!

Ratchet

Established Member
Im goin with Black Saleens as of right now but damn gonna look clean! Can't wait to see pics! Love your car :beer: aren't you from Squamish? My friend Parm was showing me pics of your car?!
Nope, Chilliwack. Have a bunch of friends there tho...lol

Saleens are ok.... not my cup of tea... but it's ur car and you have to be happy with it! They do look good, I just see them on so many GT's and even cobra's now that I feel they are more overdone than FR 500's as well. So I went for something I know no one new my area has. Anyhow, that's just my opinion. Don't want to rain on anyone's parade....

BTW, love the color of your car, always been my fav color, I just couldn't find one when I was looking years ago. We need to set up a cruise/photoshoot at some point this summer. :beer:

Rasode92

Established Member
Nope, Chilliwack. Have a bunch of friends there tho...lol

Saleens are ok.... not my cup of tea... but it's ur car and you have to be happy with it! They do look good, I just see them on so many GT's and even cobra's now that I feel they are more overdone than FR 500's as well. So I went for something I know no one new my area has. Anyhow, that's just my opinion. Don't want to rain on anyone's parade....

BTW, love the color of your car, always been my fav color, I just couldn't find one when I was looking years ago. We need to set up a cruise/photoshoot at some point this summer. :beer:

yeah that's what I was thinking at first but they've grown on me a lot in the last couple weeks.. was thinking about FR500s but Saleen it is now :coolman: and its all good everyone got their own taste :beer: Thanks I was looking for this color or black for a while then finally came across it in Bellevue,WA. Yeah fasho maybe get a couple pointers on doing mods on my engine & so from you :p Probably one of the youngest to own a Cobra on the forums.. 18 now 19 :D

mach1033

Established Member
Going high gloss black saleens myself. I posted this comment in another thread on the same topic. I will go out of my way to pay big bucks for performance parts like a 2.9 whipple R compound tires wilwood big brakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3rd engine build lol etc etc but for what ever reason I just could never find it in me to pay big bucks on a part that was not performance oriented. That might change though after looking at some TF and CCW's.

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
Going high gloss black saleens myself. I posted this comment in another thread on the same topic. I will go out of my way to pay big bucks for performance parts like a 2.9 whipple R compound tires wilwood big brakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3rd engine build lol etc etc but for what ever reason I just could never find it in me to pay big bucks on a part that was not performance oriented. That might change though after looking at some TF and CCW's.
Lol... I did all the other stuff first, other than little finishing things here and there all that other stuff is done.... besides I have a vert, more of a fastish show car than a street warrior/race car...lol And I was sick of the standard wheels... I had FR 500's, see sig... for three years on there... needed something new to match the direction the rest of the car went. :beer:

yeah that's what I was thinking at first but they've grown on me a lot in the last couple weeks.. was thinking about FR500s but Saleen it is now :coolman: and its all good everyone got their own taste :beer: Thanks I was looking for this color or black for a while then finally came across it in Bellevue,WA. Yeah fasho maybe get a couple pointers on doing mods on my engine & so from you :p Probably one of the youngest to own a Cobra on the forums.. 18 now 19 :D
Yeah... I have horrible taste tho. My car is to blingy now and takes endless hrs to get ready for a car show...lol You should come to some shows this year... No one ever seems to show up anymore in my category... would be nice to have some comp with another vert!! Especially in that color.
Also you should stop by our local forum... you can find out all the cruise info, photo shoot info and show/racing info on there. Bit slow right now, but it winter... haha

www.westcoastmustangs.ca There's the link. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread