Help ASAP(Need a tuner near Fort Bragg, NC)

0dsgvert3

Established Member
well basic/ait is finally over and im here at my permanent duty station (Ft Bragg)

to make a long story short...i put longtubes and a fuel system in the cobra before i left back in October. everything is installed and it has a rough tune put on it by my buddy just so we could load it on a trailer and what not and get the car out here to me. well the car will be here on friday of this week (mar 22nd) anyway im here at Ft Bragg obviously and need to have the car finished.

run down on the car
-2.80 upper
-JLT RAI
-longtubes
-O/R X
-60lb/hr frpp injectors
-twin 255lph pumps
-zex nitrous kit

everything is installed. just need to have the tune done and have the shop delete the egr. who do you all recommend???

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
99% will tell you to go to Fastlane in Benson. I live about 50 min from FT. Bragg and I took mine to TRUDYNOsports in Conover. Aaron is a great guy to deal with and your car will be right when it leaves.
Tru Dyno Sports LLC

venom04svt

Established Member
When i was at bragg, i wouldn't let anybody but Fastlane Motorsports in Benson touch my car, even now being stationed at Campbell, Caleb will take my datalogs and send me revised tunes, help me with issues i have out here with it and is never too busy to answer any questions, you can't go wrong...give Taylor a call and tell him Shawn referred ya and you'll be taken care of... 919-989-9377

Users who are viewing this thread