Help an SVT owner beat an army of VWs...

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
There's an hour and a half left and it's time for one final rally!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that he's posted on 4chan!

Last edited:

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Thanks man!

Whore it out on your page, everyone... it's the last stand!

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Blue oval vs. spammers... we're holding them off but just barely!

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Some guys from FSWerks and DPE Wheels voted! Simply awesome.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Contest is over and we took the most votes! However, someone posted links to multiple fake profiles that they claim liked my entry. I'm interested to find out where they came from.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Judging by the way the votes were racking up there at the end, I'm inclined to believe you're right.

Congratulations Casey! I'm pleased to see the best entry win.

Some of the guys from the VW team are oldfags (if you don't know what that is, it's a long-time 4chan user), which is leading me to believe they're the ones who created the fake profiles.

However, somebody deleted that thread with the list of fake profiles. Interesting things going on!

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Some of the guys from the VW team are oldfags (if you don't know what that is, it's a long-time 4chan user), which is leading me to believe they're the ones who created the fake profiles.

However, somebody deleted that thread with the list of fake profiles. Interesting things going on!

I haven't been on /o/ in a while. There were a few VeeDubfags that posted consistently. Then the kid with the mystic cobra came on and shit everywhere right before the captcha was implemented. 4chan is gay now. /b/ was never good, too many newfags, etc. 4chan was great back in 2006/7 when I discovered it. Then it went down the toilet starting 2008. The captcha was the last straw after the spambots invaded.

Kiohtee

Established Member
4chan is a bad idea all around. Those douchebags would probably vote for the VW just because.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Contest is over and we took the most votes! However, someone posted links to multiple fake profiles that they claim liked my entry. I'm interested to find out where they came from.

He had plenty of fakes too, I'm sure all of them stem from 4chan.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
All of you guys here were among the biggest contributors, I cannot thank you enough! I look at that count of "Likes" next to my picture and am just blow away, and a large part of that is all of you.

I've quickly been finding holes in the "fake profiles" story, so I'm no longer concerned about that. Suffice it to say, this win was made possible by real car people, the vast majority under the Ford badge. That's a deserved win if I ever saw one, and it's a win over what hateful spammers could only dream of achieving on their own merits. A million times, thank you!

The official announcement is tomorrow and I'll be back on then... I have been staring at this screen all day long and I haven't even turned on a light bulb yet! LOL

ssj50driver

Established Member
I put it up on my facebook and my local mustang site buckeyestangs and unitedstangs which is a global site for military mustang owners. I know for a fact I did help with at least 40 votes. I am so glad you won dude. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread