Help an SVT owner beat an army of VWs...

Shokker88

Established Member
I haven't been on /o/ in a while. There were a few VeeDubfags that posted consistently. Then the kid with the mystic cobra came on and shit everywhere right before the captcha was implemented. 4chan is gay now. /b/ was never good, too many newfags, etc. 4chan was great back in 2006/7 when I discovered it. Then it went down the toilet starting 2008. The captcha was the last straw after the spambots invaded.

I read this twice and I still don't have a clue what your talking about.:shrug:

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Yup, Fifteen52 made the official announcement today naming me the winner!! They also made a real classy move by offering free wheels to the other guy too, for bringing in so many Likes. SVTP was easily one of the top contributors in making this happen and I can't thank you enough! I used to rarely come on here with the long-held belief that this was a place for Mustang owners more than anything else, but I will definitely be on here a hell of a lot more now! God knows I hope to someday have a Terminator, too. ;)

It will still be a few weeks before the wheels ship out, and a few months more to get the body work finished and mount them, but there will be updates here often! :)

Also, if anyone reposted this on another forum, please list it here so I can give them credit on fifteen52's page.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I liked it for ya just a sec ago but it looks like you already took the win, congrats bro, great work on that pic and pulln all the troops together.

Users who are viewing this thread