Help an SVT owner beat an army of VWs...

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Thanks a ton everyone; keep spreading the word... the gap is down to 25 votes with three days left! It seems the guy winning is getting upset that he might not win if you look at the comments in his entry... lol

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Thanks a ton everyone; keep spreading the word... the gap is down to 25 votes with three days left! It seems the guy winning is getting upset that he might not win if you look at the comments in his entry... lol

After reading his cry baby posts i voted 4 more times for you. Good luck. you got 5 from me.. :beer:

oh yeah .. like us too :)

Empire Creative

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
:beer:

After reading his cry baby posts i voted 4 more times for you. Good luck. you got 5 from me.. :beer:

oh yeah .. like us too :)

Empire Creative
Done... You have some great stuff on there! Love the wax stamp in your sales package.

You're only 25 back now, he posted a huge cry about an hour ago...
Looks like he got a few more friends on there, the gap was only 20 earlier. I have a few more sites to post on. :pepper:

Done! Good luck man!
Thanks man!

Awesome job on that shop. Voted!! Good luck!
Thanks for the compliment!

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
I told all my fb friends to vote. Good luck again. :rockon:
Thanks a ton!

Come on svtp, let's be like a mini anon group and win it
SVTP is really kicking a lot of ass but I'm still trailing him by a bit... he seems to have an endless supply of friends willing to help. If you're on other forums definitely post up a thread.

Done, winning photo looks like poop, photoshop on it is piss poor
I hear you on that.

liked. at the moment you have 352 and other dude has 367. Closing in !!!!
I'm at 399 and he's at 414 right now. Let's lock this up this weekend; spread the word! :rockon:

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Thanks man, NJ is my first home and I miss it up there! You very well may have helped push me into the lead, cause my entry is now winning by two votes!!! Keep em coming and keep spreading the word. :D

Users who are viewing this thread