Hello from Tucson, Az.

Non_Sequitor

Established Member
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site, but I thought that I would introduce myself. I am not new to Mustangs or SVT products, but I finally decided to join your site after my most recent purchase. I just bought a '97 Cobra convertible that only has 36000 original miles. It is bone stock with one minor exception - the previous owner saw fit to have a Vortech supercharger installed. It's really strange to have a car so stock for a change. My wife and I also own a 2004 Cobra with light bolt-ons, and a couple of fox-bodies as well. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone, and I hopefully I might have something to add to the site from time to time as well. Cheers! :beer:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. Post of some pics of ALL your cars. Its nice to have choices on which one to drive. Haha.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Welcome. Check out the "Taste of Home" section, as cruises sometimes emerge, and this site gets a little smaller.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, a Mustang family! LOL! Welcome to SVTPerformance. Hope you enjoy your '97 Cobra.

Non_Sequitor

Established Member
Thanks guys. We've been a Mustang family for quite some time now. My son drives the '86 Notch, and technically, the '04 Cobra is the wife's. I hate to admit that though! I'll check out the "Taste of Home" section too.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Soooooo, Your wife drives the Terminator of the family. That's pretty cool. I can barely get my wife to even sit in the drivers seat of my Shelby. Welcome and be sure to post some "family" pics.

Thanks guys. We've been a Mustang family for quite some time now. My son drives the '86 Notch, and technically, the '04 Cobra is the wife's. I hate to admit that though! I'll check out the "Taste of Home" section too.

Non_Sequitor

Established Member
Yeah, the Terminator is hers. That was the deal I had to make in order for her to agree to let me buy the darn thing. I've got some pics of some of my cars on my computer at the house, but I'm TDY right now, so it'll be a little while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread