Hello all, bought myself a slick 86 turbo notchback and have a question about E85?

gixxer1

Established Member
Here's some pics , was at bass pros last Thursday . 67mm boost brothers turbo kit, built 306, built 3550 tremec tranny, built rear end, have a dyno sheet for 504rwhp @8psi.
Completely rustfree car , so my question is how to store the car for winter, was told fill tank and add e85 stabilizer and will have no issues. What do you guys think?

036deeeb6037165c62708fd63aaa0e99_zpsf40sk8ef.jpg

Last edited:

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I think you will catch plenty of fish with that bait.

What wheels are those? And size tires .

Looks real nice.

Like you were told , fill tank, add stabilizer, but I would run enough miles.to get the stabilizer into the entire system , top it off then park it .

gixxer1

Established Member
I think you will catch plenty of fish with that bait.

What wheels are those? And size tires .

Looks real nice.

Like you were told , fill tank, add stabilizer, but I would run enough miles.to get the stabilizer into the entire system , top it off then park it .

18x8.5 /18x10
285 35 rear
235 40 frt
Xxr's

Last edited:

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Nice pick up! Sell the truck? I can't imagine going to bass pro, and impulse buying a mustang.....

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I like this car MUCH more than that other turbo thing you had for a bit...... Awesome, congrats!

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
i too, was drooling all over this car. had never seen it out before which would explain how you just got it. beautiful car. made me want one bad.

Users who are viewing this thread