Hello..Advice To Newbie

Chris08078

Established Member
Hello Guys,

Im not new to the site but new to this forum. At first i was thinking of purchasing a GT500 but due to finances and then just the shear new lust i have found for the Terminator series of Cobra's im Hooked.

Hopefully by this summer i plan on purchasing either by this site or other means an 04 Terminator that id like to find with a Whipple or Kenne Bell supercharger already on. With the vehicle already making around 600+RWHP. Now this car will be a daily driver in the summer months here in Southern New Jersey / Philadelphia area and then stored in the winter months.

My experience with ford and mustangs is minor as i only had before a mildly built 95 Mustang GT and a 347 powered Fox Body GT. Im hoping i can pick on the vast knowledge of you guys here as too what i should possibly look out for or point me in the right direction of sites including this one too help me.

Thanks in Advance and i look forward to many posts and being invloved.

Chris:bowdown:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
this site has it all for information! there are some others too but i prefer this one .. your knowledge will grow quickly by just spending some time each day on here and simply reading threads in the terminator section

03mgtermi

Established Member
lots of good info and people on here, i suggest reading any and every thread you can. i have learned a ton on this forum and the people have help me get over many hurdles with projects, and i haven't even been here a year.

good luck finding your car!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
The search buttom will be best. If you think of a question, type it in and more than likely you will find it. If not, then ask that specific question in a new thread.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck with your search. Make a list of what you're looking for. And what you're willing to spend. Then start searching, and be patient. If you can be patient you're more apt to buy the one that best matches what you're looking for. In case you're interested, there's a dealer in Virginia called Hi End Auto that always has a pretty good inventory of Terminators. I found out about it in a thread a couple of days ago. Here's a link to the thread if you're interested. I checked their website and they have a dozen or so Terminators in their inventory right now. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...493-anyone-out-there-purchase-terminator.html

Here's a direct link to their website. I don't know anything about the dealer except what I read in the thread above. Hi End Autos LLC, find your Mustang Cobra here.

Users who are viewing this thread