Hellion Twin Startup

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Well I finally got my kit on and got to crank the car. Better vids will follow once some tuning gets done. I would like to thank que4dog, OveRBoreD , Torchy, slamdcoop0428, CSG, badbiach, Steve@BBR, and StevenStarke. Each has helped me out on this install in one way or another. Done on stands, ramps, and hand tools in the garage as you can see in the vid. My plans are to continue to drag race the car and down the road do a built sb. About to start saving for a fuel kit now. I know that will be needed down the road. For the guys that have the kit, what bolts go for the dp brackets? I don't have any that fit them. Here's the vid guys.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rbqg6VDJVmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Torchy

Established Member
Glad you got it up and going. DP bracket bolts are short stubby ones with a 13mm head. The threads can be longer than 1inch-3/4inch.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Its been a pleasure sir! See you down at CTC if you are still going to make it this week. I would really like to hear your exhaust setup in person(selfish I know). Man I forget how nice the boss intake looks sometimes. Congrats again bud.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Thanks again guys. Yea I'm not doing anything unless instructed to until I have the green light. I still plan on coming this weekend but not sure if it will be Fri or sat. I still have to cut the bumper and try to put the dp brackets on. I guess ill try to get the car back on ramps atleast so I can try to see what kind of bolts will fit. But now its like I have this new toy for Christmas but i have to wait for my parents to give me some batteries.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Ahhhhh. That whistle!! Glad to see another one running. Congrats. Make sure you go best I it on the base map. Lol.

JK

Users who are viewing this thread