Hellion 67mm single turbo kit

stang910

Established Member
Kit is off the car and ready to be boxed up. Just got to go through all the hardware and verify everything is there to do a complete install. The kit will come with 47lb injectors, but without the tuner. Pic shows all the major parts. Posting this up early to get interest in it. Should be boxed up and officially for sale in a week or two. Sale pending

Photo0026.gif

Last edited:

stang910

Established Member
I was looking to make big power and felt like I needed to upgrade the turbo to get where I wanted to be. Instead of spending $2000 on the turbo I wanted I went with a Novi 2200. This route is cheaper for me once the turbo is sold.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Who did the tuning while you had it installed and were there any, I mean "any" fitment issues? Did you install/remove it or did you have a shop do the install?

-Nick

stang910

Established Member
Who did the tuning while you had it installed and were there any, I mean "any" fitment issues? Did you install/remove it or did you have a shop do the install?

-Nick

There were no fitment issues at all. I will say if you don't take the time to make sure you have the correct clearances it will rub somewhere. Mainly on the k member and the tire at a full right hand turn. The kit rubbed both places when I installed it in my garage. I put it on the lift and readjusted the pipes and never had any problem after that. As for tuning I do it myself. Car drove like stock with no issues if that's what your asking.

Edit: Wanted to mention the waste gate dump pipe into the downpipe was a bad fitting part, but can be done and causes no issues once installed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread