Hellcats vs C7Zs vs CTSV

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Just missing a Viper in the mix, Bad ass American muscle right there! I expected the modified Z to do better.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Some Mexico Fun w Hellcats, C7z's, and a Monster CTSV

Had some fun with some buddies over the weekend, btw I own the Charger Hellcat :rockon:

The cars in the vid with their mods:

Challenger Hellcat - stock
White C7z - Stock
Red C7z - headers, pulley, and 93 tune
Charger hellcat - lower pulley and 93 tune
CTSv- FBO, heads/cams, pullies on E85

[video=youtube;yuNfXeSRd1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuNfXeSRd1U[/video]

daves03svt

Established Member
Haha I beat you to your own post. I saw it last night on the hellcat forum. Love your charger. I just got my vin issued last week for my ivory charger hellcat, can't wait.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Haha I beat you to your own post. I saw it last night on the hellcat forum. Love your charger. I just got my vin issued last week for my ivory charger hellcat, can't wait.

Lol...Nice your gonna love the car. It's best overall car I've owned, especially since you can load up the family, and still go fast!

o2gt

Established Member
how hard is it to tune the hellcat? I understand dodge has tried to stifle tuning.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Awesome runs! I want to see a bolt on shelby against a bolt on hellcat. Power evens out almost then you're just fighting weight. Would love to see two manual cars with equal drivers. But that'll never happen haha.

how hard is it to tune the hellcat? I understand dodge has tried to stifle tuning.

not hard now. Get the pcm cracked then tunes like anything else. We picked up 150whp with one that got headers, lower pulley, cold air and meth.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
]UBC[ CCC;15177119 said:
Cts-v !!!!

Yes! Now THAT'S a good looking sedan. Packs a mega punch, too. Gotta love that blower whine! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread