Hellcat vs Z06 vs GT500 - Teaser Video

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Popcorneddiegriffin.gif

paluka21

Established Member
Someone who's acquainted with Scorch can hit him up to post the vid.
If all three are stock and manual I say it goes like this:
1) vette
2) GT500
3) hellcat

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
In the video it sounded like the Hellcat was a stick.:rollseyes I will bet money that the driver will be drinking a soda between shifts. I could be wrong but I hope its an automatic.

This.

Ive read about this a month ago. GT500 beats the Hellcat. Pretty sure both beat the hellcat. When i read that the GT500 beat it i knew there had to be more to the story and from this gay video it appears the hellcat is indeed a stick. If so. The outcome is as expected.

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
If they are all stock, how will a GT500 beat a C7Z without driver error? It's a lot heavier than the Z...

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If they are all stock, how will a GT500 beat a C7Z without driver error? It's a lot heavier than the Z...
As much as I like the C7Z (piss poor factory calibration and cooling aside), I think the stage 3 aero will hurt it up top.

And now that I know the Hellcat is manual, I think it will finish last sadly. I was hoping for an auto as it is the fastest iteration.

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

The Z's aren't as light as they used to be. C7Z is only about 300lbs lighter now and the GT500 does make more power so I think it will be a drivers race but if the Z does have stage 3 aero it'll probably get pulled up top.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I don't understand, what is all of this talk of the Hellcat being a stick and that is somehow the end of the world. Was the GT500 and Corvette autos? If all three were manuals I really don't see what the problem is.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I don't understand, what is all of this talk of the Hellcat being a stick and that is somehow the end of the world. Was the GT500 and Corvette autos? If all three were manuals I really don't see what the problem is.

Because people wanna see the best vs best. No Auto Z at the moment and no such thing as an auto GT500. We're trying to gauge a cars performance capabilities, not driver capabilities. When the Auto Z is finally released id much rather see auto vs auto.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Because people wanna see the best vs best. No Auto Z at the moment and no such thing as an auto GT500. We're trying to gauge a cars performance capabilities, not driver capabilities. When the Auto Z is finally released id much rather see auto vs auto.

I want to see equal cars go at it, not some optimized setup against one that isn't. How much sense does that make? I would only want to see an auto Hellcat go up against other auto cars and since there is no such thing as an auto GT500 then it sounds like a good race to me. It's a slippery slope when you start having cars run that are not setup like one another. Driver error will always be present no matter what, you might as well give them the same equipment in whatever possible way.

Users who are viewing this thread