Established Member
Premium Member
From the Youtube channel,

2014 Mustang 5.0 vmp gen2, e85, 79mm pulley, vmp tuned 700+ rwhp estimated
2015 hellcat ported blower, nitrous, forza tuned 1050 rwhp on dyno

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
That 5.0 was making 700+ easily. That big girl took a little time to get moving, lol.

Troponin

Established Member
Damn, he lost a LOT of ground on those shifts. Would have been interesting to see an A8 HC.

I never underestimate any Coyote I come across. Having come out of one and being part of the community, it's not a vehicle to be taken lightly.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Damn, he lost a LOT of ground on those shifts. Would have been interesting to see an A8 HC.

I never underestimate any Coyote I come across. Having come out of one and being part of the community, it's not a vehicle to be taken lightly.

Both engines are awesome, look at the hp from cars we're getting these days. I love it!!!! I'll never be able to have one but dude your charger looks awesome, There's a few HC Challengers running around my small area but I only see a HC charger from time to time. I'd love to ride in one. If I ever come to texas, maybe you could fulfill my wish, haha. BTW, do the chargers weigh less than the challengers? I'd assume so but with the 4 doors I wasn't 100%. Love the wight, looks right at home on your HCC.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I would have loved for that HC to have been an A8. The race would have been closer from a roll, of course. That Coyote is a powerful beast. Man, HCs are nasty, plain and simple, factory stock or modded. :eek:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This just goes to show that the Coyotes are very impressive with boost and the "right" tune.
The Hellcat has about 300 more horses and who knows how much more torque than the Mustang and the Mustang pulls away quick.(That may be driver experience though.) That Hellcat has power up top though, as it should with those mods.
Not knocking the Hellcat at all, as I wouldn't mind owning one, but boosted Coyotes are very impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread