Hellcat vs Ford GT

Svt4ever22

Established Member
[video=youtube;R-ZKF1vQaw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ZKF1vQaw0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Gixx1300R

Established Member
I am going to guess that once the boost came into play the GT steam rolled by you like a freight train and that is why the vid clip ended early

19935.slow

Established Member
I am going to guess that once the boost came into play the GT steam rolled by you like a freight train and that is why the vid clip ended early

Lol, those blowers really take some time to reach full boost. I think if you breathe to hard inside the cabin it hits full boost.

mrlrd1

Established Member

The Hellcat has boost too

Nothing shocking here.... a 150+ HP advantage (assuming both are stock).

Agreed a stock GT is only good for 540 whp....plus it still weighs 37xx lbs..hellcat is afaster car

The Challenger had to carry at least 1200-1400lbs MORE than the GT. That's almost a ton of weight, and is far more substantial than 150hp.

Meh, I think in the top end the GT woulda made up its ground.

Lol, no

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I'd still take a GT over a Hellcat any day. No disrespect to the Mopar guys - the GT is just at the top of my American muscle list. It does everything well while looking as sexy as the cars rolling out of Italy.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I didn't hear anything over 5k rpm there, from either car. It was a spirited pull from both cars and the Hellcat hit it a little harder at the end to pull ahead but still far from full throttle. Basically that was a pointless video in all aspects.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
All I saw was a couple Pansys granny shifting, not double clutching like they should.

Users who are viewing this thread