Hellcat burns to the ground after dealer replaces broken longblock - Video

speeddemon2000

Established Member
When I heard about the go fund me page, I was like you can do that? Who in their right mind would give someone money to fix an 80K car? I guess I need to setup a go fund me page for my car. Next thing someone is going to tell me is their is a government handout to run high power supercharged v8s.

On the fire I have a sneaking suspicious this might have been intentional.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Someone started a thread for another member here for a gofundme because their daughter drove a jeep into their mustang. Maybe they didnt have insurance? But i think thread was removed.

Either way, you're right, maybe the guy wanted a hellcat charger because he was tired of his challenger.

SirShaun

Established Member
Who in their right mind would give this fat shit money for a new long block.

Exactly, can't you score a forged built short block for well under 10k? Last time I was poking around, it looks like you can build a hell of a motor for pretty cheap on the hell cat platform.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

mustangmike01

Established Member
a gofundme and he has all those cars!! He dose not need money for a new engine. I can't stand people like that.

We all like modding are cars maybe we should all have a gofundme page if so many people are giving free money away.

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
Someone started a thread for another member here for a gofundme because their daughter drove a jeep into their mustang. Maybe they didnt have insurance? But i think thread was removed.

Either way, you're right, maybe the guy wanted a hellcat charger because he was tired of his challenger.

That GoFundMe was to fix his mustang ?

Eatonualive281

Established Member
This guy is a horrible actor and he seems fake as hell. I could be very wrong, but I dont buy it. I think he did this with intention. Not sure why tho. Probably hurt the motor again. Started running rough. Tried to poke at shit under the hood and oops...fuel leak! lol. Oops! Burned down.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This guy is a horrible actor and he seems fake as hell. I could be very wrong, but I dont buy it. I think he did this with intention. Not sure why tho. Probably hurt the motor again. Started running rough. Tried to poke at shit under the hood and oops...fuel leak! lol. Oops! Burned down.

Then gets insurance payout and all sorts of YouTube views. Double Win.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've watched his videos before and I wanted to see what happened to his car when I saw that it was broke,..........AGAIN!!
Wow,.......looks like that car wasn't mean to be.

Jefe

Established Member
Wait so he got a new motor and that one was tuned or stock? He then has issues with it and clearly admits to "doing things" on that road and it catches on fire!? For sure his burnout marks next to his burning car. This vid might end up being a major problem for him

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Sounds like he had the same tune that killed the first one on the 2nd one. Like I said...he prob hurt it again and decided to burn the house down. lol. crazy

Users who are viewing this thread