Hellboy (2019 Movie) New Trailer “Green Band” – David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm just glad it was only $4, had a wild hair and figured I might as well check it out.
Only time I go to the movies is when I get a cheap/free ticket. (last time was JW: Fallen Kingdom for 4$ as well) And like most movies the trailers gave too much away.

In one of the opening scenes where he's filing his horns you can see the prosthetic horn stump moving on his head like it wasn't glued down right and crappy CGI dust over-layed lol. The CGI wasn't great, probably batting .500. Sometimes it was good, other times it was TV movie quality.
You contrast that to the the first movies practical effects that were fantastic, and set the bar for others... I still prefer them to CGI. That movie magic is a dying art.

I just still don't know how the people behind me fell asleep, and stayed asleep with the sound rumbling the seats.
If it were some romance or drama I could understand but an "action" movie that gives the THX a workout should have been enough to keep them awake.

But figuring out how they could sleep was more interesting than the story.
Oddly enough I've been reading the reviews and others have reported falling asleep during the movie too.

I've done some reading and apparently the director and producers were all fighting, the story was changing on the go, and the actors were getting annoyed with all the changes an infighting, and it showed.

Users who are viewing this thread