Heh. Have I ever posted this video yet?

Blades

Established Member
Yikes.. I posted in Terminator. Can someone move it to Pics and Vids for me? BTW. its a vid of my brothers g35 vs acura cl ricer.

Interloper

Established Member
Three honds crap?

Whats with that... this rolling street racing junk... round here we do it from a stop with a stager, just like the real thing.... roll and honk seems odd.

Interloper.

Blades

Established Member
If you haven't figured it out yet, Acuraboy isnt on the cutting edge of racing trends

golfprowanabe: I'm making your vid right now!!

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by NyteByte
Hmm. Those CL's are quicker than I thought. I figured the G35 would eat it alive.

It's the battle of the turtle vs. the snail -- you can't expect too much. Good video though...

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
thats a pretty funny vid. i had a guy in a CL (type-S) try to race me the other day from about 30, needless to say he GOT OWNED!

Blades

Established Member
Haha. Hey I saw the opportunity to make a funny video and finally get some good proof on just how ****in dumb this kid is. I did not tape the video. my friend alfred did. I just put some music to it. Heh.

My brother doesnt give a ****. He just likes to cruise around and pick up girls. Its not like he seriously thinks his shit is a race car.. Acuraboy on the other hand.. hes a friggin ricer.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
the TL type s got owned........i've never ran a g35 yet...what type of numbers are they putting out to the crank/ground?
i have ran 2 350z's and they both got owned

Users who are viewing this thread