Heels and Wheels Cobra Photoshoot! A++ Content!No

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Nice pics, especially like the one with the DSG smokin the tires...but holy CRAP some of you leg humpers are embarrassing to even read.....

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Killer pics. I wish we had girls like that who owned Cobras up here. I have enough problems finding girls that put up with my car (ha).

Question, who is doing the burnout in the DSG Terminator?

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So happy to be selected for this photoshoot!! I think the pictures came out great!! I can't wait to see the other ones she took as well. It was nice to meet you there Steve. Washing and waxing my car the whole day before really did pay off!! Couldn't be happier :D Thanks for posting!!
-Cathy

I raced you a while back,

You had your roush and I had my black gt. Races were close but I magled my 4th gear syncro on our runs, you edged me out though....

Id like a rematch with your cobra, wouldnt mind a little payback . :thumbsup:

LMK...

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
pics came out awesome... i like the choice of location!
It was an awesome spot!! The planes were coming in every 5 minutes to land right above our heads which made it cool to watch.

Stephen4036,

Please tell Cathy I said hi... ! ;-)

Hello! :beer:

Cars look good ladies, nice to see all of you still into it. I havent seen the gang in a while hope everything is good.
Thanks Mike, I think I'll always be into it for the rest of my life!! haha How's the cobra?

I agree looks great with the roush rims

Thanks, I'm glad I kept them from my Roush and put them on the cobra. I think it compliments the car really well :rockon:

Killer pics. I wish we had girls like that who owned Cobras up here. I have enough problems finding girls that put up with my car (ha).

Question, who is doing the burnout in the DSG Terminator?
The only male (besides my father of course) allowed to sit in my seat and drive my cobra, CrazyHorse04! ;-) :coolman:

That would be me. :beer:
:banana::banana:

I raced you a while back,

You had your roush and I had my black gt. Races were close but I magled my 4th gear syncro on our runs, you edged me out though....

Id like a rematch with your cobra, wouldnt mind a little payback . :thumbsup:

LMK...

Haha no way, I raced a lot of people back in the day when I had the Roush. Having a hard time remembering you. :shrug: Where was it? Your name? What's done to your car?? (We can talk in PM's so we don't derail the thread)

Last edited:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
As i said before. Awesome pictures. Shout outs to the sn95 girl =] Gotta show love for the older snakes.

monX

Established Member
I'm here I'm here, ok content approved :thumbsup:

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Was a fun day, got some videos of the burnout session. Pics came out awesome. She's still working on some other photo shoots but she's almost done with the calendar!:banana:

03SVTGRL

Established Member
Wow ladies! These are some awesome pics!:pepper::thumbsup:

+1 on the airplane shot, and 01sportchic, I'm loving your car! Murdered out FTMFW! Looks clean!

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
Was a fun day, got some videos of the burnout session. Pics came out awesome. She's still working on some other photo shoots but she's almost done with the calendar!:banana:
It was nice to meet you and Steph! :) I had such a great time! Can't wait to see the rest after she's done with her other obligations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread