Heat Sensitive Paint... Might Be The Next Big Fad in Modding

Ford2ner

Established Member
Really? Do you want to go there?

Already went there bro. Sorry I offended you saying people have more to their lives than a forum.. Kind of like right now we are both taking up space and making pointless comments like the r-e-p-o-s-t comments were going to do

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Already went there bro. Sorry I offended you saying people have more to their lives than a forum.. Kind of like right now we are both taking up space and making pointless comments like the r-e-p-o-s-t comments were going to do

Actually it was in reference to a rule that has been on this forum for YEARS and the fact that you want to challenge a MOD and his decisions, you obviously haven't been around much to know how the outcome usually goes...

Ford2ner

Established Member
Actually it was in reference to a rule that has been on this forum for YEARS and the fact that you want to challenge a MOD and his decisions, you obviously haven't been around much to know how the outcome usually goes...

On my iPhone app it doesn't state whether he is a mod or not, just staying my opinion anyways. That's what the forum is for right? Obviously I haven't.. I haven't been a part of this forum for half of my life and have 28k posts Lol. Sorry for cluttering the thread OP I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread