Heat Sensitive Paint... Might Be The Next Big Fad in Modding

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Not that I want to do it to my car, but from a small company (AutoKandy) in Yorkshire comes this heat sensitive paint work, which transforms a car’s exterior with a drop of rain.

I grew up in the 80s w/ Hot Wheels, GI Joes, Transformers, Mask, Silverhawks, ThunderCats and all those violent cartoons and this instantly reminds me of Hot Wheels Color Racers!

I read somewhere that even F1 teams are interested in this product. Imagine brake calipers changing from a neutral color White/Black (cool) to a strong color like Yellow or Red when hot. That would be awesome!

Picture-21.png

Picture-22.png

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
perfect for bank robberies!! :rockon:

first thing i thought of were the old Hyper color Tshirts from the 90s lol.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
its a cool paint job till kids start drawing penises, boobs or other offensive shit on your car

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
its a cool paint job till kids start drawing penises, boobs or other offensive shit on your car

My first thought as well.

Not to mention you could never keep it clean because people would always want to touch/pour water on it to see the paint change.

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I have always wondered this. Damn I should have tried it then when I had the idea! I would do it! Nice to fool the cops like they did in cannonball run! Wasn't me sir? Lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread