Heat Exchanger stencil question

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I have a AFCO dealer in the next town over from me. I called to see if I could pick up a duel pass from them. They said it would be about 360 plus some tax for it. That seemed kinda high but anyway...Sorry thats not my point. Anyway. I wanted a SVT stencil to put on it. But they dont offer that service to put it on for a small fee like LFP does. I was curious if anyone had a easy or cheap but professional way to put one on there and It look awesome!?
Thanks guys sorry so long....

black 10th vert

Established Member
yep, call LFP, and order one of their stencils - they used to sell them separate from the h/e's

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend calling LFP for anything. They were booted from SVTP as a vendor because of them stealing Ray Hilton's overlay photos and calling them their own. They have totally ignored their wrong and deserve NO business from any of us. That said, you're free to deal with whomever you choose. If you want to read about what they did to Ray, here's the link. Pretty infamous by now. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-ive-been-ripped-off-dont-you-fooled-too.html

Regarding the stencil, make your own. Very easy to do. And stenciling is very easy as well. Why even bother paying someone to do it?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend calling LFP for anything. They were booted from SVTP as a vendor because of them stealing Ray Hilton's overlay photos and calling them their own. They have totally ignored their wrong and deserve NO business from any of us. That said, you're free to deal with whomever you choose. If you want to read about what they did to Ray, here's the link. Pretty infamous by now. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-ive-been-ripped-off-dont-you-fooled-too.html

Regarding the stencil, make your own. Very easy to do. And stenciling is very easy as well. Why even bother paying someone to do it?

well said bob.

Just make your own. I did. Its not hard at all.

RoadRash

Established Member
Heck, you could MS Word on the computer and pick the font and blow the size up and print whatever your want. You may even be able to find the "SVT" font style .. I'm sure someone on here knows what is close ... then print it out and cut out the letters and paint.

FTW!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Heck, you could MS Word on the computer and pick the font and blow the size up and print whatever your want. You may even be able to find the "SVT" font style .. I'm sure someone on here knows what is close ... then print it out and cut out the letters and paint.

FTW!

Yup. My buddy on my local boards did that for a friend and I with the two Sonic Cobras in town. Came out perfect, just waiting to put it on.

VtekII

Established Member
ya id just find a logo off of google blow it up in Photoshop and print it out and cut it out... obviously you wont need color or any of that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread