Hear that? Thats the sound of Seattle businesses leaving.....

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Thought about wearing this downtown.
20180505_091901.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Not so fast. There has been a shit ton of backlash from many SoCal cities in regards to Libs in office up in NoCal ****ing everything up. Los Angeles is the only shithole that is mostly Blue here. The rest of the cities are all Red.

And after the mass voter fraud for the presidential races that was uncovered here, and the tons of ICE raids going on all over the state, I wouldnt be shocked to see a Republican Governor voted in for the coming elections.

This type of bullshit just makes me hate dems/libtards more, if that is even possible.

These cities (including ours) dont amount to the pull needed to right this ship. As much as I love seeing the red tide rolling in on CA, its a drop in the blue ocean. Many conservatives have bailed and will be bailing in the next coming years, even if by some act of god or miracle Travis Allen becomes governor, its still too little too late at this point. CA's on autopilot headed straight for the mountainside with both engine throttles stuck at 100% with the cockpit barricaded off, and were at 2k ft with no parachutes.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Seattle approves business tax for homelessness

"Seattle approves BUSINESS TAX for Homelessness"

"Seattle leaders on Monday unanimously approved a tax on large businesses such as Amazon and Starbucks to fund the fight against homelessness after weeks of heated debate and raucous hearings.

The City Council backed a compromise plan that will charge large businesses about $275 per full-time worker each year, lower than the $500 per worker initially proposed. The so-called head tax would raise about $48 million a year to pay for affordable housing and homeless services."

This was too insane to just leave in the politics section.

Not even Kali is crazy enough to try some shit like this. Unreal.

And let the Lay offs start. You tax a company for hiring full time employees makes no sense. Taxes are already being paid. If you want to deal with the homeless. Load them up on planes and drop them off in the middle east.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
It's the heartbeat of America. That's today's Chevrolet. No?

I doubt the liberal Amazon has the balls to pull rank and leave. Seattle has caused this mess with the homeless and expecting business to pay for the failures of both the city and the homeless is asinine. Liberals eating liberals works for me though.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The one thing that liberals nationwide refuse to understand is, when you apply a tax to a company like this, the company just passes the cost along. The end consumer is the one who really pays.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The one thing that liberals nationwide refuse to understand is, when you apply a tax to a company like this, the company just passes the cost along. The end consumer is the one who really pays.
Exactly or they cut the work force. Company's will find away around it.

Coiled03

Established Member
As long as there is still profits to be made, no company will leave.

False.

As long as it remains the place they can make the MOST profit, no company will leave. As soon as they find a different location that will give them better tax breaks, or other advantages, they'll move, and rightfully so. They have no obligation to the cities in which they operate, other than to do no harm.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You see,......it's shit like this that causes a recession. Add this to the fact that the real estate laws are loosing up a bit for buyers and you have a perfect recipe for disaster.
Welcome to liberalism,........where the mental illness runs rampant.

Users who are viewing this thread