Headlights help

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I've seen some of you guys with smoked stock headlights and with the corners clear. Where would I buy those? Looked on American muscle and a couple other places and the only ones I found were the smoke headlights but the corners were amber and I want the smoked clear corner headlights.

Thanks guys!

livnlrn

Established Member
This is the best one I have. I used a chrome bulb also.
DSC03899_zps44c40558.jpg

ctgreddy

Established Member
I'm looking for the same thing op. I bought a set off ebay last year with clear corners and they looked awesome but are a little too tinted, and even tho I put silicone around all of it they still got moisture inside whenever I washed the car or drove it in the rain which made me get rid of them. Now I have some of the american muscle brand ones which darkness wise is perfect to me, but they have amber corners and I'd also love to get a set with clear corners.

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
OP I'm glad you made this thread lol. I'm contemplating some new headlights, don't even know if they exist but it's the aftermarket ones that don't have the ambers. However I'm not looking for tinted ones, just clear headlights (like stock oem ones) but amberless turn signals, do they make these?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'm looking for the same thing op. I bought a set off ebay last year with clear corners and they looked awesome but are a little too tinted, and even tho I put silicone around all of it they still got moisture inside whenever I washed the car or drove it in the rain which made me get rid of them. Now I have some of the american muscle brand ones which darkness wise is perfect to me, but they have amber corners and I'd also love to get a set with clear corners.

I found some that I think is what we're both looking for but they're a bit on the expensive side

http://www.mrbodykit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=531

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
OP I'm glad you made this thread lol. I'm contemplating some new headlights, don't even know if they exist but it's the aftermarket ones that don't have the ambers. However I'm not looking for tinted ones, just clear headlights (like stock oem ones) but amberless turn signals, do they make these?

Yes they do, you can find some on eBay if you search mustang cobra clear corner headlights

Users who are viewing this thread