headers/convertor/jlt intake

1BAD75

Established Member
EVERYTHING here is BRAND new for 2011-2014 5.0 GT, never been installed, never been even handled but to take pictures.

Precision industries 3000 stall for 6r80 with bolts-$900
JLT 123mm plastic intake-$200

No pictures, but i also have BMR relocation brackets brand new in box im asking $80 for, and BMR drive shaft loop asking $100 also brand new in the box.

Used-500 miles on this stuff
82mm pulley-$80
Twin 65mm Cobra Jet throttle body-$500

All of the used items are in brand new condition and are in excellent shape, again my asking prices are VERY reasonable as most of this stuff isnt even broken in yet!

Call/text me at 843-693-0266 as i dont check this very often.

My asking prices include shipping, these are very reasonable prices considering they are just like buying them from the factory, they are even in the original boxes. Headers come with bolts, gaskets, extended wires, etc.

headers_zpse1743526.jpg

jlt1-1_zps617b0106.jpg

jlt2.jpg

Last edited:

Grabber5.0

Established Member
Could u please text me best price on intake and headers if I want both. 4zero53439326... I would pm u but for some reason this site still won't let me. Thanks

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
Dude I literally just bought a DS and BMR relocation brackets 2 days ago brand new, GLWS

Edit: is the DS loop hammertone or red? How much shipped to 40229?

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Which driveshaft loop is this, the front (mounts off the tranny) or rear (it's a tunnel brace setup)? I have the tunnel brace version but would be interested if it's the front loop.

dh9250

Established Member
Beware of this seller, we had a deal on the driveshaft, we agreed that I would send money pending a picture. Then he texted me he sold it to someone else. Shitty person here!!!

Grabber5.0

Established Member
I also agreed to buy the headers from him and 10 minutes later he told me they were sold. But I would have done the same thing. I've been told several times by people that they wanted to buy my stuff but then they never paid. Until the money is in hand the product is not yours. It sucks but at least u didn't loose out on any money

dh9250

Established Member
Not the way I do things. I understand first that send money buys. This guy is just impatient. I told him I would take it pending pics. He said he couldn't get them till the next day. I guess he couldn't wait to get the money that's why he sold to someone else. In my eyes he's a shitty person for that

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I mean it kinda sucks but I don't think it makes him a bad seller. He clearly had his product priced to move fast and he did just that. Sorry it happened but I don't think there is any reason to "call him out"

He didn't assume he sold it to you without money in hand nor should you assume you've bought it without giving him the money

Last edited:

Grabber5.0

Established Member
I've missed out on several thousands of dollars by assuming somebody was gonna pay me and never did. If someone is willing to pay me I'm taking the money. No offense to u

1BAD75

Established Member
Anyone can say what they want, until i have cash in hand via paypal, my items are still for sale, i didnt reply to the text messages from dh9250 because he was cursing and calling names like a child because i was at work and could not respond...that being said, who wants some good parts for some good prices. No need to call me out, if you cant come up with the money, dont get mad

1BAD75

Established Member
Not the way I do things. I understand first that send money buys. This guy is just impatient. I told him I would take it pending pics. He said he couldn't get them till the next day. I guess he couldn't wait to get the money that's why he sold to someone else. In my eyes he's a shitty person for that

Shitty person? Im going thru a divorce and have to sell my car, all the things with it, LOST THOUSANDS of dollars, and yet you call me a shitty person???? Im trying to help fellow gear wrenchers, racers, etc, out with my misfortune...you sir are a shitty person for jumping to conclusions

Users who are viewing this thread