header question

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
Is it possible to fit 99-04 headers on our 94-98's?

My buddy just put some american racing headers on his camaro and after hearing them I'm pretty convinced I'd like a set for myself, but they only make them in 99-04 unfortunately..

thanks in advance guys

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
You want to buy headers for their sound? If so, you'll find that there is no distinct difference between any of the long tubes that are available for our cars.

To answer your question, they will fit the heads, but the Secondary Air injection manifolds will not bolt up and neither will the EGR.

Last edited:

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
You want to buy headers for their sound? If so, you'll find that there is no distinct difference between any of the long tubes that are available for our cars.

The performance factor also plays a role, but I disagree with you on sound differences. I've noticed a difference with several types. (IE. BBKs and MACs) But thats just me.

coolguy10786

Established Member
I ordered a set and they should be here next week. Will post pics once i get them on.

When i talked to Nick his only concern was the x pipe clearing the tranny crossmember, but he was able to make it work for me, but i will know for sure in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread