Header Choice..Please help asap

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Jimmy, I have in the past asked advise on something to get, and then, after listening to a few friends who knew what they were talking about, gotten what I wanted because it was what I had in mind all along. It was always a bad mistake.

Listen to Jason, Billy, Ken, Matt, Dale, and the others, and go with what they say. Unless they don't all agree (I kinda got lost somewhere in there), then flip a coin. :D

Damn, now I want headers.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I have Mac LT's (ceramic coated) and I'm very satisfied with them. If I even had to do it again I'd buy Mac.

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
I have the Kooks with a "Modified" catted X pipe. With my flowmaster catback its nice and quiet when babying around town but barks nicely when on the loud pedal. Headers hang pretty low but its daily drivable even with H&R Race springs. Quality is top notch and I have no leaks.

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
wiseguy said:
#c4620 is h-pipe w/cats for 99-04 long tubes. I vote for Mac.

Awesome.. Thank you very much.

gcassidy said:
Jimmy, I have in the past asked advise on something to get, and then, after listening to a few friends who knew what they were talking about, gotten what I wanted because it was what I had in mind all along. It was always a bad mistake.

Listen to Jason, Billy, Ken, Matt, Dale, and the others, and go with what they say. Unless they don't all agree (I kinda got lost somewhere in there), then flip a coin.

yeah.. that is where I am.. I always creamed of a full bassani system.. it sounds sick.. but some of you.. *points at Jason and a few others* seem to think they are truly more trouble than they are worth. Quite honestly.. if I am going to ask these guys to help me with my car troubles.. the least I should do is take their advice. Kind of stupid to ignore them.. then call them for a problem they told me would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread