Head replacement?

Burninout101

Established Member
So what is the going rate for having the new revised heads put on? Any good deals on new complete heads?:shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unless the prices have changed, here are the discounted costs for the heads.

Drivers head $616.00 plus a $150.00 core charge
Passenger head $742.00 plus a $150.00 core charge

Contact FORDSVTPARTS (Steve) on SVTPerformance.com. Steve can be reached by PM on that website, or by E-mail [email protected]. You can also call him at 1-800-328-9552.

For installation costs you should contact a couple of reputable shops in your area. Also get a price on your Ford dealer. Where are you located?

Burninout101

Established Member
I was quoted a little less then that for heads at a shop here in the north Texas area. I`m so think about buying a daily driver and not touching this thing for a while. It is starting to turn into an always something wrong car..thanks for the response.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
what is the new going rate for the heads...i have an 01 and the motor completely destroyed it self...i need new heads and i think the 03 revised heads would be a good move, when paired with the new built motor and procharger i should be pretty happy

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SRT10ETR said:
Cobra Bob, prices are not correct anymore, spoke to steve prices went up a tad bit...
That doesn't surprise me. The prices I posted are from Nov., 2006. What did you get quoted for new prices? Let me know so that I can update my website. Thanks buddy!

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
CobraVenom01 said:
what is the new going rate for the heads...i have an 01 and the motor completely destroyed it self...i need new heads and i think the 03 revised heads would be a good move, when paired with the new built motor and procharger i should be pretty happy

Screw that... buy a set of 5.4Navigator Heads.... and YES they will fit the 4.6 Block

CobraVenom01 said:

Some of these motors come moody from the factory and some have decided that living at WOT just is too much to take. :lol1:

WDW MKR

Established Member
mavereq said:
why not just get the fr500 heads for under $800 per side?

Because that is for a bare head, making them more expensive. They really aren't much of an improvement for an FI application when compare with out-of-the-box Terminator heads. Port both and the Terminator heads win. The FR500 heads are bias more towards intake flow for NA applications.

Burninout101

Established Member
well 3600$ later :( and I`m getting the Jan05 heads installed. I wish ford could of gotten this right the first time..:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread