hdpic10.jpg

hdpic11.jpg

hdpic12.jpg

hdpic13.jpg

Last edited:

Cobrakid

prefers quick, over fast!
Established Member
take that sum biyatch down the road and slam the brakes on a few times.....LOL.

looks good, cool shots.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
thanks man, ya i just cleaned the wheels with meguirs hot rims and it always turns the rotors a funny color for about 5 minutes or so

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
casio exilim 8.1 megapixel (i dont know much about cameras just read lots of good reviews on this one)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics! Nice day! Nice Cobra! Doesn't get much better. Hey, enjoy that new camera. It really does take nice photos. I just made the move from a compact digital to the new Canon Rebel XTi (DSLR). They aren't shipping yet. I have to (patiently) wait another month before I get it.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
Nice pics! Nice day! Nice Cobra! Doesn't get much better. Hey, enjoy that new camera. It really does take nice photos. I just made the move from a compact digital to the new Canon Rebel XTi (DSLR). They aren't shipping yet. I have to (patiently) wait another month before I get it.

Heh, ironically I believe im about to order me a shifter gasket, so maybe ill help get you it faster :banana: .

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
Haha, maybe :banana: , oh and the comment about the stock pulley, yup I kinda like being on a stock pulley I've had several nice kills with it and i always like to think, damn how bad would I have pulled him with a 2.8 upper :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread