HBH owned 2008 GT-500 vert for sale, 6,200 miles!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
The time has come to sell my wife's 2008 GT-500 white convertible. It has black GT-500 side stripes on it currently but it came with the dark blue stripes from the factory. (new Ford in the pack blue stripes come with it) It was purchased new by us and has never had any issues or paintwork. The current mileage on the car is 6,5xx. It is fully loaded including navigation and ambient lighting. There are no modifications. This car has never been driven or even been in the rain. The bottom of the car is as clean as the top is. The car can be inspected on my home lift so you can see the perfect condition it is in. If you are looking for a brand new condition car with a used car price here it is! I'm asking $37,000 OBO for it and when you see it you will understand this is a steal. I can be reached here with a P.M. , email me at [email protected] or call directly at 443-510-5493

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
More info and pictures....

Here are some more pictures. This car has never been smoked in. It has also never been driven in or been in the rain EVER. Garage kept since new. This also has factory HID lighting. Again, this is the cleanest one you will ever find.

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Thanks for all the P.M.' s about the car

The only reason we are selling this 1 owner perfect car is to start the next company project car. I just reduced the asking price on the car. Shoot me a reasonable offer and you might just get this!:beer:

Last edited:

kccobra1

Established Member
Verts are the only cars to own! Not a big fan of the color of the roll bar, but still a very nice car. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread