Hawaii- 2003 Cobra

DontTouchThat

Went to the Ford dealership here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Price for the 2003 Cobra Coupes, a little over 40k! :nonono: I asked about the $2500 rebate...
Salesman: "What $2500 rebate? Where did you read that?"
Me:"The internet."
Salesman: laughter

:cryying:

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
Hi Cale, welcome to the board. There are several of us who own 03's that live in Hawaii and are on these forums. Some bought theirs here and some purchased them on the Mainland. I'm sure the others will chime in and help. BTW, you have a PM. Aloha, Edwin....

DontTouchThat

Thanks for the reply. I was so excited after reading all these posts about 28-30k 2003 Cobras, and was very dissapointed when I went to the dealership. Didn't get a PM? All though I just registered so maybe my PM's aren't activated yet?

Been reading this board for quite some time now, very awesome, I read it more than my own car forum, lol.

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
These forums are very helpful. Sorry, I PM'd you after I made the post. The Cobra is an awesome car. Fell in love on my test drive. Got a little scared though. I wasn't used to that kind power, lol.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I would buy one at a dealer on the main land and have it shipped. It can't be 10k for shipping.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Kdog had his shipped from the mainland he could probably tell you the cost of shipping.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
My 03 Cobra is being shipped over to Paradise too ....if Daryl or Bo are here...maybe they can find out a price also.

Hot Rod(I should have hidden in the trunk to get to Hawaii)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Users who are viewing this thread