Having a hard time deciding on next car..

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Have between 10-13k to spend. Really deciding between a Lexus GS 300 or a Volvo s60 R or possibly an acura in that range? Anything others i should be considering? Looking for an entry level luxury seden that gets above average gas mileage...was thinking about a 99/01 cobra, but to be honest if I get an 8 cyl its going to be an 03/04 cobra, which i need an extra five for..

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
You have $11K to spend now on a car, but I'd definately consider getting an aftermarket warranty with a luxury sedan.

Everythings sooo ****ing expensive to fix!

My mother has an 03 CLK430. Fun car, but very expensive to maintain.

Good luck. I'd go with the cobra though!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
My girlfriend has an '08 Acura TSX, I freaking love driving that car. We drove it from Houston to San Diego and I couldn't have been more comfortable. VERY comfortable, has decent passing power, and gets an average of 32 mpgs, we even got near 36 all highway. I believe you can get an '06+ for around your price range.

Ironhand

Banned
^TSX or an older Acura TL type S. Gorgeous cars that drive extremely well and have more gizmos then you'll ever need!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My girlfriend has an '08 Acura TSX, I freaking love driving that car. We drove it from Houston to San Diego and I couldn't have been more comfortable. VERY comfortable, has decent passing power, and gets an average of 32 mpgs, we even got near 36 all highway. I believe you can get an '06+ for around your price range.

The TSX would be my choice. I don't know it's reliability rating for years 2005-2007, but Acura makes a great car and reliability is very good from what I've read. And you get a lot of great features. Best of luck with your decision.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
14ca5b8.jpg

m7gic.jpg

rm2tk4.jpg

15n2hqd.jpg

6q8qcg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread