Have you ever seen a detail this intense????

dom418

Established Member
Have I? Hell no! That owner was an animal! I would never let my ford get to that poor state let alone my Ferrari. I did most of that stuff to the exterior at one point or the other on my cobra but it only had to be done once and it was a little here and there, not all at one time. That's the beauty of keeping a car mint.

The car came out great, I mean he even painted the damn key for cryin out loud. Too bad it went right back to the owner to be trashed again. I wonder what the price of that detail was? $5,000?

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Have I? Hell no! That owner was an animal! I would never let my ford get to that poor state let alone my Ferrari. I did most of that stuff to the exterior at one point or the other on my cobra but it only had to be done once and it was a little here and there, not all at one time. That's the beauty of keeping a car mint.

The car came out great, I mean he even painted the damn key for cryin out loud. Too bad it went right back to the owner to be trashed again. I wonder what the price of that detail was? $5,000?
That actually aint bad for a ferrari. ive seen worse before. most people really trash them out. although i do wonder what happened to the door

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Wow. like mentioned above i thought i was crazy about my car. that was amazing. with i had the time to do that to my car.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Not bad. I did something similar with my spyder when I was unemployed. Spent 5-6 days on it. Sucks it went to waste as I had to use the car to commute after I got a job and within a month it was back to meh.

So awesome and rewarding to do full transformations like that.

Users who are viewing this thread