Have Not Recieved Order Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
Hello,

I sent 2 emails to both BJ and Justin regarding my order with no response.

Order was placed on July 31st.

Please let me know whats going on. Order #11073

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hello,

I sent 2 emails to both BJ and Justin regarding my order with no response.

Order was placed on July 31st.

Please let me know whats going on. Order #11073

Call us please. And it makes it REALLY difficult to figure out who you are when you post and don't include an email address.

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
you should have my email, I emailed you and Justin this morning. email is (address removed by edit feature)

Order is just an email tune.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Boostedcobra99

Established Member
I will have Justin get it done this afternoon.He is currently in a dyno session this morning.Sorry for the delay.As you can imagine we are busy but we want to make you happy so look for your tune this evening in your inbox.

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
I just received the tunes from Justin.

Thanks everyone!

I understand VMP is very busy and I only meant to create this thread in order to give you guys a heads up on the situation; not to complain about bad service or anything of the sort.

Thanks for the timely responses! :beer::beer:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
You have your tune now, right?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
Hey guys,

Finally got my headers on and loaded the tune. Everything looks ok (will need to datalog to get it right on) but I am getting a couple of DTC codes.

- P0141
- P0161
- P2270
- P2272

I sent an email to BJ and Justin about it, justin responded saying "those are actual wiring problems".

I sent another email saying that my long-tube setup includes a CATLESS h pipe and, as far as I have found out, the above mentioned codes only apply to the rear/downstream O2 sensors.

I asked him to please check to make sure the O2 sensors were turned off in consideration of the CATLESS h pipe i am running.

I have not received response from either BJ or Justin since my last email.

Just leaving this here to let you guys know whats going on.

Thanks for the help and responses!

- Dennis

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Dennis,

Justin has been on the road for over a week. Call the office and they'll reach him.

Not sure what response you were expecting from me to your email as I was a cc. But, please call

PLEASE REACH ME VIA EMAIL AT [email protected] AS OPPOSED TO PM. THANKS.

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
BJ,

I did not state in the email that I needed anything from you specifically . I am simply telling you or any VMP staff member that sees this, that I sent an email to both you and Justin.

IF you read my post you will see I was just explaining what went on in the course of trying to figure out whether or not my tune is correct. I was not faulting you or Justin for not responding.

I also stated that after the first response I did not receive any replies to my email.

I am aware of his obligations and that he may not consistently respond to all emails. This is why I decided to post to this thread. It puts in writing to all who may see it at VMP As a "letting you know" and also a reminder that I need some help from Justin when he is available.

So please, when he is available, can someone please work with me to get this resolved?

Thanks!

- Dennis

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Dennis, I responded quickly to the emailed question, the email also said to call if you have further questions.

Based on your reply, you don't believe or trust my response. I say this in the kindest way possible, but this type of response and post seems to indicate that you don't believe me, in that case I can't help someone that won't take my advice.

The codes you posted indicate a circuit problem, which means there is an issue with the o2 sensor or wiring that is beyond my control.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
He just tried to call you and he sent you an email.

No worries... I just want to make sure I wasn't missing something.

PLEASE REACH ME VIA EMAIL AT [email protected] AS OPPOSED TO PM. THANKS.

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
Thank you for letting me know. I saw the missed call and email.

I cannot make the call today, but can make it tomorrow.

All I am asking for in the meantime is to make sure my tunes are set to have the Rear O2 sensors off.

I do not have them physically plugged in due to the car being catless.

Thank you for the help. :beer::beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread