Hate Fest

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
So if there is one thing in life I am good at, it's hating. A large amount of people on SVTP give me some ammo to hate but I haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not established enough. Well today my GFs bitch ass cairn terrier bit the tip of my index finger on my fretting hand almost off (for you guitarists out there you know how terrible this is). For a death metal guitarist not much could piss you off more than a 10lb dog ****ing you up (or any man really). So **** it, lets have a hate fest. I almost lost a finger to Toto and I want to verbally dissect someone. It may take me a minute to respond to your hate with my own because I'm hopped up on beer and vicodin at the moment, but I'm ready for whatever or whoever. If you have crap you want to talk about someone else go ahead and put that on the table too. I want to let the hate out. It's time to put it on the table gentlemen. Put up or shut up.

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
Ill start it off, who is this dipshit coming on SVTP talking like he konws something? Has he not realized that he only drives a Mach 1? I remember when I couldn't afford nice things.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
So if there is one thing in life I am good at, it's hating. A large amount of people on SVTP give me some ammo to hate but I haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not established enough. Well today my GFs bitch ass cairn terrier bit the tip of my index finger on my fretting hand almost off (for you guitarists out there you know how terrible this is). For a death metal guitarist not much could piss you off more than a 10lb dog ****ing you up (or any man really). So **** it, lets have a hate fest. I almost lost a finger to Toto and I want to verbally dissect someone. It may take me a minute to respond to your hate with my own because I'm hopped up on beer and vicodin at the moment, but I'm ready for whatever or whoever. If you have crap you want to talk about someone else go ahead and put that on the table too. I want to let the hate out. It's time to put it on the table gentlemen. Put up or shut up.
B22705FA-B88D-47F4-8370-3A69939A2ACD-18726-000000ECD7767725.gif

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
Since this is Road Side and not Smack Down then you must stay within certain rules.

I dont think a "Hate Fest" falls in those guidelines.

You're probably right. Hopefully a moderator can move this for me. As I stated I'm a little hopped up off of my meds. Thank you for taking the time to tell me something I couldn't really care less about though, I bet you have great teeth.

Ironhand

Banned

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
Something I should have mentioned from the start, this is just meant for fun. I don't mean to actually insult anyone, just a playful battle of wits.

Ironhand

Banned
Something I should have mentioned from the start, this is just meant for fun. I don't mean to actually insult anyone, just a playful battle of wits.

You already lost by putting it in the wrong section.

If you would've put it in SD then it would've been different.

Users who are viewing this thread