Has anyone went from Bama to Steeda? I'm having some serious issues with new tune.

Nuar

Established Member
*cough*aed*cough*

Tune is NOT somethig to skimp on!

That should be your top dollar mod! even if you have to throw it on a credit card, make sure you get a good tune.

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
Okay, Have any of you guys heard of Tony Gonyon from Tuners inc?Located around Orange Park FL.. He's got a known reputation here for tuning, and I happened to come across him and he sent me out a tune just to help me out. The tune he sent me fixed the bama problem, but had a minor glitch on the same shift 3-4.. instead of dying out in between shift, it would just sortve rev up for a split second and dump into 4th, which gives the effect that its launching hard into 4th.. I'm not sure if this is how it should've been but he sent me another tune that pretty well took that out.. its still got a weird jolt from 3-4 when 1/4 throttle just cruising, he had me data log it tonight, so he is sending another tune out to me tomorrow.

I will say, that the tune is noticeably stronger than any of the bama race tunes I've had, and I feel myself being sucked into the seat harder, and everyone from around here recommends him..

Badlilstang

Established Member
If you got an Auto.. Mike Rousch can make it shift EXACTLY how you want it to. He has fixed issues for a lot of guys in this forum. Use Mike and be done with it.. plus he said full refund if he couldn't fix the issue.. nothing to lose!

2013GT...

Established Member
Okay, Have any of you guys heard of Tony Gonyon from Tuners inc?Located around Orange Park FL.. He's got a known reputation here for tuning, and I happened to come across him and he sent me out a tune just to help me out. The tune he sent me fixed the bama problem, but had a minor glitch on the same shift 3-4.. instead of dying out in between shift, it would just sortve rev up for a split second and dump into 4th, which gives the effect that its launching hard into 4th.. I'm not sure if this is how it should've been but he sent me another tune that pretty well took that out.. its still got a weird jolt from 3-4 when 1/4 throttle just cruising, he had me data log it tonight, so he is sending another tune out to me tomorrow.I will say, that the tune is noticeably stronger than any of the bama race tunes I've had, and I feel myself being sucked into the seat harder, and everyone from around here recommends him..
I have only had my GT less than a month and haven't had it tuned yet, however Tony has tuned 2 cars for me before, one being a 6.1 Hemi which put down 395/393 with his dyno tune, cai, exhaust, and drag radials. It ran a best of 12.3@113. / -500Da. He tuned a friends 392 Charger which put down 440 with only cai. best of 12.0X on drag radials. I think that says a lot for his tuning abilities considering Mustangs is his forte. ...He will be tuning my GT when I'm ready...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread