• No, looks pretty bad.

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
dude if i was in ur position...id leave the stock hoOd cuhz its nice ...id get the cervini's side vent thats a little bigger than the stock...take the wing off and get the roush side exhast ...with a drop ...that is a bADASS stang u have there .....
u live in england?> coOl i sooo wanna go there ..im the biggest beatles fan ever and i also like the culture and the vibe england gives...
DAMN 70 dallas ?>?> thats sicking...

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Re: Comment for 03InThe11s

Originally posted by Jens03GT
Believe me Sweetheart that car will be all performance when I am done with it. I am not a little girly girl who bought a v6 mustang because they are cool. I bought I GT because I love the engine and the power.

well come move here to Virginia, well get a nice place with a 2 car garage:D

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by zzzzzer
I think Ryan was making a...ummm...how can I say this...I think he was making a plastic surgery kinda joke...lol :)

ahhh man.. how you gonna play a brotha' like that?! ;-) :lol:

Nah.. Ryan was making a joke towards me and my accident with the GT.. I know what he meant..

BTW.. I'm 100% all real.. so we don't ever need to bring this up again ;-)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
WRONG Callie-O ZZZZZer was right! :p

Originally posted by CobraCallie
ahhh man.. how you gonna play a brotha' like that?! ;-) :lol:

Nah.. Ryan was making a joke towards me and my accident with the GT.. I know what he meant..

BTW.. I'm 100% all real.. so we don't ever need to bring this up again ;-)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
oh.. :nonono::shrug:;-)

ok so I was wrong.. (which is the first time EVER)

Better be the last time ever too.

GT_Jim

Established Member
Ok, I had the Stalker kit on my car. It looks fine, I promise. The hood is actually pretty cool, and gets compliments all the time. The side scoops are unique and look good also. These are the only parts of the body kit still on my car though as my car got hit in a parking lot fiasco. But overall the kit looks good and is a lot less "ricey" than some of the kits out there including Saleen. I do think Roush makes the least "ricer" body kit for the new edge cars myself. Make sure you don't use chrome rims with the Stalker kit, polished is ok. The chrome will clash with the body kit and make the whole car look like sh*t.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
m5lp_0507_wallpaper_02_800.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think that kit can look great if it's done right and on the right car. I saw a Mustang GT around here that was black and had the full kit on. It looked great and had a wicked sounding exhaust. There's also a yellow vert V6 that has one. The paint isn't matched perfectly and the fitment is crappy. That, and there's only one exhaust tip and there are performance part stickers all over it. Make sure you don't cross the rice line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread