Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No, looks pretty bad.

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Has anyone ever seen the Stalker Body Kit?

I have been looking for mods to do to my GT. I went to this web site www.cervinis.com .

There is a yellow mustang in the lower right corner. I think that the Stalker body kit is pretty nice. Please tell me what you guys think. Also , money is not a problem. I just want to know what you think.

:-D

Last edited:

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Overall, it looks decent. The hood looks to ricey, even if it just happens to be functional. Also, the side scoops are quite ugly.

Hate to be completely blount, but im not a big fan of bodykits. If it were my money id save that $1600+ for something that actually has a use.

mambaman

Established Member
i have to go with tired, i think it looks great, but the money could be better spent on other mods in my opinion.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
just do a steeda front splitter and race wing, excellent quality parts and makes the biggest statement for the least amount of money...spend the rest on the go-fast stuff:thumbsup:

www.steeda.com

Jens03GT

Established Member
I already bought headers. Exhaust from to back. Bassani. I bought the Diablo chip and little touch up stuff for the inside.

Jens03GT

Established Member
I really do like the way the STEEDA body looks. I was just wondering what everyone thinks of this.

I do plan on doing more mods to the engine. It takes a while for my parts to get shipped out here. I do not want to put the Diablo chip until I get the headers and everything else done. Thank you guys for your opinions. :-D

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Dont like the double side scoop action, other than that, I say go for it.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
its nice to pull up to a guy that has 5 grand in a body kit, and blow him off the road with a stock looking car. if you have a body kit, you better be able to back it up with performance.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Comment for 03InThe11s

Believe me Sweetheart that car will be all performance when I am done with it. I am not a little girly girl who bought a v6 mustang because they are cool. I bought I GT because I love the engine and the power.

Last edited:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Over here Insurance cost about twice as much. I wanted to get the mach 1 but by the time I went to the dealer ship they had stopped production. My insurance just on the GT is $194.

Jens03GT

Established Member
For a Cobra I would have paid 260. Plus it costs 35 pounds to fill up with gas. Do you know that 35 pounds is equal to about $70. It is not cheap to live out here. I will be going home soon and when I get home I will either drop a cobra engine in my GT or just buy a Cobra, No matter. I do not mind paying a lot for the car. I do not see apoint a wasting money on insurance.

Jens03GT

Established Member
This is not exactly the best place to send an Cobra. The roads are horrible, people cannot drive , it rains constantly and everything is so damned expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread