Has anyone recieved this video yet!!!!

04cobracop

Established Member
I ordered this video "ADRENALINE. UNLEASHED DVD" over a month and half ago. Their website stated that this video would be mailed out between March 4th-10th. It is now pass a month and I have not recieved my video. The company has taken my money, but has not sent the video. Does anyone know what is going on with their videos. I'm a police officer in Louisiana and have already spoken to my Captain in Detectives to file the proper charges against this company, if my video is not recieved soon or sometype of e-mail is sent giving some type of answer on why it has taken so long. I'm not trying to be an a$shole about this, but that is my hard earned money that was taken. Any information on this matter would be great. Thanks, Jason.

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Must be nice to be a police officer in this state, and be able to pull that badge out when you are takin it to the limits and get caught. Damn, you know to be honest, i think of becoming a cop sometimes just to have that priveledge.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Did you pay by credit card? If so, just call your CC company, and file a claim. They will reverse the charge, and make the vendor prove the product was shipped. If you paid via check or PayPal, you will have a tougher time. If you sent cash, say "bye bye" to your money.

04cobracop

Established Member
No, I paid with by debit card. I just recieved an e-mail from them saying that the DVD's have been sent out and everyone should start recieving them in the next couple of days or new week. I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!!. If not, I will just file criminal charges against this company with my police department.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
redfr03svtsnake said:
Must be nice to be a police officer in this state, and be able to pull that badge out when you are takin it to the limits and get caught. Damn, you know to be honest, i think of becoming a cop sometimes just to have that priveledge.

That's not what it's about.

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
My Freind who ordered one back in August recived his last week.

He said he spoke with KEVPSR and he told him the reason it took so long was "because they had to ship out the cases to get the labels put on" or something like that.

Oh and the DVD he got the sound was all screwed up... I don't know if he's contacted him yet but KEVPSR is his name here, and his site is www.srvidz.com

04cobracop

Established Member
Well, I recieved my video today!!!! I will watch it tonight and hopefully it doesn't have any problems. I hope everyone else recieves their video in the next couple of days. Good Luck!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
04cobracop said:
CobraBob,
"kevin145" is the screen name they used on this site.
Thanks. I had seen his screen name in another thread. I was looking for maybe a website. I see that the website name has been posted.

04cobracop

Established Member
These son of a bit$ches need to be banned from this website. I just attempted to watch the DVD that I received yesterday, but the damn DVD only goes to the photo gallery and you can not watch the movie. It has two selections, Movie and Photo gallery. Everytime I press play for the movie it goes back to the damn photo gallery. Someone needs to banned "Kevin145" and anyone with him. Also, Everyone should be aware and stay away from "SRvidz". Damn, I would love to get my hands on these guys!!!!!. Well, they got my twenty-bucks but the man upstairs will take care of them in due time.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
04cobracop said:
These son of a bit$ches need to be banned from this website. I just attempted to watch the DVD that I received yesterday, but the damn DVD only goes to the photo gallery and you can not watch the movie. It has two selections, Movie and Photo gallery. Everytime I press play for the movie it goes back to the damn photo gallery. Someone needs to banned "Kevin145" and anyone with him. Also, Everyone should be aware and stay away from "SRvidz". Damn, I would love to get my hands on these guys!!!!!. Well, they got my twenty-bucks but the man upstairs will take care of them in due time.

damn, that sucks...

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
You should try and rip the video off the DVD and burn your own copy of just the movie and see if that fixes your problem so you will at least have the video you paid for.

Users who are viewing this thread