Has anyone had there seats recovered?

bobbys97r

Established Member
Just wondeing because Im looking to have mine done in the next few months. Also wondering about the cost i would go find out myself but Im in korea right now thanks for your help. post pics please

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
are you going to do something custom, or just factory style replacements? i need to re-cover mine, but i need some damn foam

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
get a swatch from 50resto, match it up, order it from them. when i had my top put on, i asked the guys for a price to make seat covers excatly like mine. they said about 13-1400 bones. i think you can get front and rear from 50resto for $800 i think... i would give them a call

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
The only think with ordering them done is your stuck with the same padding in the seats.. most shops change out the padding as well...

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
or for 800 you could get a rockin set of aftermarket or for about 200 on top of the 8 get 03-04 seats, either way unless you can get the fronts covered at like 200 a pop its not worth doing cuz its gonna cost you too much, are your really attached to them cuz if your not I suggest stepping up to something better

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I had several panels on my front seats recovered by a small shop here in San Antonio (Cibolo). Wasn't real leather, but it looked just fine, and didn't cause a lot of sweating. He had to apply some dye, to match the rest of the saddle interior. Most shops are a little pricey - I think I paid a total of around $350 or 400.

Last time I saw a new set of OEM (or OEM-like) leathers for the front seats ran $700 - 800. (E-Bay)

My seats were bad enough to justify almost any price.

plate4.jpg

fseat1.jpg

fseat8.jpg

fseat5.jpg

My_1st_Stang

Established Member
HOly crap Dano...

I didn't know you lived so close...Maybe I could buy you a beer sometime and you can keep me from shorting out my electrical in my wife's Cobra...lol

I've been wanting to do the fog light mod for a while now...

Last edited:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I'm up for that ... do you play pool?

I'm off I-35 & FM 1103, near the #1 fairway at Northcliffe Golfcourse.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
When I had my new top put on I asked the guy what it would be to have the seats done and he said to do it right with nice leather I'm looking at around 2k which was fine by me as it made the $1,200 I'm planning on dropping on race seats seem like such a good deal!

jlg32281

Established Member
Those prices seem high. I haven't gotten a quote on mine yet, but I'm going to soon. But my last vehicle, 94 Toyota Landcruiser, was quoted for $1200 for all 3 rows of seats with real leather. I also had a different Landcruiser front two seats done for $250 each with real leather as well. Those were Beaumont, TX prices. Now I'm in Houston, I'll see what they go for around here. I really hate my driver's seat. The left leg pad is gone. It's just a metal pipe with some leather around it. I would love to get some new seats.

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
I'd like that two tone if the black went all the way down to the crease and didn't stop at the edge of the top seam....

Users who are viewing this thread